• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

my enneagra, results...

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
7w6 sounds like me... I do ecstasy whenever I get bored with life

but again, this might be nothing to do with my type lol

and anyway, im a bit snobby about being so deep, or perceiving myself to understand the world more adequately than others... is this a 4 trait?

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
4w5 are THE elitist snobs lol

ahaha I'm definitely not remotely 5-ish

too bubbly

too emotional

too feelings-oriented. ruled by my heart. my heart that says I'm deeper than everyone else...

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
ahaha I'm definitely not remotely 5-ish

too bubbly

too emotional

too feelings-oriented. ruled by my heart. my heart that says I'm deeper than everyone else...

4w5 are one of the most (if not the most) emotional type. The five wing just gives them more complex feelings and makes them more withdrawn. 4w3's are snobs too though, don't worry ;)

G

garbage

what MBTI type do you most associate with btw?

ENFP mostly, but the whole "J/P being tied to planning and organizing" stuff means that the tests give me ENFJ, especially recently. And I've got lots of T in there somewhere too.

The type descriptions vary way too much, and they seem to be set on function definitions. Which.. eh.. I'd give or take.

I'd say that most of ENxx fits me pretty well, to different degrees.

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
4w5 are one of the most (if not the most) emotional type. The five wing just gives them more complex feelings and makes them more withdrawn. 4w3's are snobs too though, don't worry ;)

good, sounds about right :yes:

I still have no idea which I am...

I have trouble trusting people enough to discuss my problems
and I HATE being told to "let it go" with anything
it seems so insensitive

but I do often try to distract myself from whatever is bothering me. especially lately. now that I've discovered how well it works.

but ill still come back and write or make art or do SOMETHING so that I feel like my life has meaning...

Chloe

why I think I'm more of a 4w3: It is hard for me to put my feelings aside, I need to feel them & process them... usually. Creativity appeals very much to me. I'm very, very sensitive.

why I think I'm more of a 3w4: I will do whatever it takes to get my way. Success is of extreme importance. I derive great satisfaction from feeling admired.

but in the end, its all this

My percievingness has made me put fun, games, and emotions before my ambitions. But that isnt to say I'm not a good full time student with two jobs, and internship, and a regular gym schedule and who just submitted her application to be art history club president.... i wish i was a GREAT student. I wish my GPA was higher. I could be more athletetic. these things annoy me.

something inside of me is very, very frustrated by that and wants me to make them equal. but I also pride myself on my creativity.

and these silly tests tend to ask if I think I'm smarter than most other people... well, I certainly have more depth than many people I know. But I wish Iwas happier like other people too :(

which does this sound more like?

Neither type describes me as effectively as my ENFP profile does. am I too in the middle here?

I dont know.

from this you sound completely like 3. I dont see why you think you are 4?
3s are more about efficiency, 4s about being unique. 4 use fake/overblown feelings as distraction from real pain/feelings, 3s repress feelings to get to their goal, of course, being very emotional NF you wont be able to repress feelings all the time, but you'll be better at doing it (or more oriented toward doing it) than 4 is. 4 doesnt try to repress feelings, 4 thrive on feelings.

i am NF and 3 and I often put emotions before amibtions because emotions are very strong... i think most 3s descriptions are a bit flawed because they mostly describe STs and 3s...

3 is probably different in NFs...

NF will often type themselves as 3w4 because 4 is so like NF, I even think many NF 4w3s are in fact 3, not 4!
I would never think I'm 3 (would probably think I'm 4 or 7 or something) if person who is using this with clients didnt say to me i'm 3.. because 3s descriptions are so.. business like person; which i'm not. but still when i read 3s core fixations I am embarrased :)

like I read some enneagram teacher said "you have not found your true type until you felt deeply embarrassed after reading it" :yes: :)

so try reading 4 and 3 in details. (on books.google.com in riso's books for ex...)

btw.. when i read 4 i still found many stuff i could relate to, but i noticed my 4s behaviours are not always, and 3 is always.... i was for several years/months like 4, but it was never like real 4 is..