• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Most likely Enneagram types for ISTP?

KDude

Enneagram is about he internal paradigm which regulate your outter behavior. It has nothing to do with prefering confort or exuberance. Also, ISTP, (like ESTPs actually) economize their energy. That does not mean they have a low level of energy. STP, I or E ar master of finding the best way to maximize their goals. Therefore it's not "they take the obvious path of achievment", it is "the path of achievment is obvious".

You are probably one of those couch potato ISTPs with low energy, don't take your personal case for a generality.

I didn't say they necessarily had a low level of energy. I'm saying they invest their energy in a more focused or personal way. They choose when to be lazy.

Nor am I any "label" of ISTP btw. I can be a couch potato, for sure, but I've been a lot of things. I just need a good reason for something. And I bet despite that, my life is probably still more active than what you imagine. I'm not one to talk a lot, but I don't run out of stories to tell, if necessary.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't say they necessarily had a low level of energy. I'm saying they invest their energy in a more focused or personal way. They choose when to be lazy.

Nor am I any "label" of ISTP btw. I can be a couch potato, for sure, but I've been a lot of things. I just need a good reason for something. And I bet despite that, my life is probably still more active than what you imagine. I'm not one to talk a lot, but I don't run out of stories to tell, if necessary.

What you say here is true, but there's nothing in contradiction with the enneagram fits I've made with ISTP.

Pansophie

MBTI Type
INXX
Enneagram
My husband is an ISTP and a strong 9. No discernible wing.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say 6w5>9w8>3w4>5w6>8w9>7w8

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
??TJ

also a TJ

?NFJ

ENTJ!

ENTJ

Speed got all of these so called ISTP typings from CelebrityTypes.com so they were not obtained from calculated opinion though the enneagrams were.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
Jean Claude Van Dam ISTP SPSX
images

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
??TJ

also a TJ

?NFJ

ENTJ!

ENTJ

None of them are J, they are relaxed, flexible, explorers, non-planning, non-judgemental and opened to possibilities.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
None of them are J, they are relaxed, flexible, explorers, non-planning, non-judgemental and opened to possibilities.

this doesn't mean they're not Js, it means they're chill and open minded

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just because someone is a J does not mean they cannot be chill and relaxed and just because someone is a P does not mean they cannot be judgemental pigs.