• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why do 3s like 7s?

SUPER

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTP
i noticed this is a very common pairing...

as a 7, i know why i like 3's .... what do 3s like in 7s though?

Chloe

Hm. Interesting. Didn't notice it... Though if I could choose what Enneatype I could be I'd pick 7.

3s and 7s are often mistyped, so kind off similar?!

I just know I dont like Threes.. from descriptions and idea of what kind of person that often is. For example, many politicians in Croatia are 3s. Awful. But that's the image of unhealthy three and also has to do with mbti type.
One crazy politician here is ESTJ-3 and also sneaky person.. so I cant say "i like 3s", its more individual than MBTI even...

Roxy's Falling Up

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
I have no idea if 3s like us... But... I know 3s, and I don't like them. My mom's ex husband was one and I hated him with a passion, even more when he was trying to buy me over.

compulsiverambler

Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe because Sevens are versatile, adaptable and active like Threes, and try not to let anything dishearten them like Threes, so Threes see a lot of potential in them, and they don't take things seriously at the same time, which must seem like an appealing way to be to them.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because 7s are cool and 3s want to be considered as cool. So they tend to apreciate sevens and to act like them.

Qre:us

who DOESN'T like 7s?!!! :coffee:

(if you attempt to answer this rhetorical question, you're way too uncool for our school)