• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can't figure out if I'm a 6 or a 4

lunalove

MBTI Type
ENF
Enneagram
6w5
No Exit,

Thanks for the clarification! By being made a fool, do you mean being abandoned or trusting someone who isn't trustworthy in the end (sorry to ask more questions...)?

Hope you're enjoying your weekend :)

luna~

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
No Exit,

Thanks for the clarification! By being made a fool, do you mean being abandoned or trusting someone who isn't trustworthy in the end (sorry to ask more questions...)?

Hope you're enjoying your weekend :)

luna~

Hey, no problem with the questions.. it's what we do here.. no?..:)
Type 6 have a strange relationship with authority.. they need it.. but also recoil from it.. So if they trust an "authority" and they feel let down or the authority abuses it's position they will feel the fool for trusting something that was unworthy.. they will also feel shame for allowing themselves to be deceived.
Again a 4 can display very similar behaviors.. But for the 4 , feeling the fool comes from trusting someone to understand their uniqueness and feeling let down or deceived in regards to that. and they too will feel shame for allowing themselves to be deceived.

and thank you.. but I am unemployed at present .. so every day is a weekend for me right now ;)

lunalove

MBTI Type
ENF
Enneagram
6w5
No Exit,

Is that why I feel let down by others so often? Wow! It's good to be able to see myself more clearly...I'm seriously working on going to my POI and the more I can see myself the better :)

Are you looking for work? If you are, i wish you much success in finding the perfect job for you! I hope that you are at the very least enjoying your time off and having fun :)

Happy Saturday to you ;)

luna~

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
No Exit,

Is that why I feel let down by others so often? Wow! It's good to be able to see myself more clearly...I'm seriously working on going to my POI and the more I can see myself the better :)

Are you looking for work? If you are, i wish you much success in finding the perfect job for you! I hope that you are at the very least enjoying your time off and having fun :)

Happy Saturday to you ;)

luna~

Ha!! now it's my turn to ask a question.. POI?? (and gawd I hope it's not something obvious I should know) :blush:

Yeah I am looking for work.. I suppose I could have a job if I was wiling to take anything.. but I am trying to break out of my comfort zone and aim for something a little higher.. However my situation is going to force me to settle soon.. " Do you want fries with that" .. is not too far away :/
Again thanks.. you certainly are a friendly soul.. I have not had much fun of late.. but I am beginning to realize it's absence in my life .. and So It wont be long now

lunalove

MBTI Type
ENF
Enneagram
6w5
Sorry! Point of integration... *blushing*

I hope you don't have to settle after all...keep telling yourself about the jobyou want as often as possible...who knows maybe you'll get it! ;)

Thanks for the compliment :) Go have some fun!! I like to hug my dog, sit under a tree and read, write in my journal/work on my novel, cook, find meaning in things, hang out with hubby, sing, listen to music...what have you done that's fun for you? Make a list if it helps and then go have fun :)

Take care!!

luna~