• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why your enneatype is the best

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
4s belly dance.

This should be reason enough as to why we're awesome.
I know myself an 2 other 4's that belly dance and its damn sexy and we all know sexy is best because sexy sells. :cool:

tsumatachi_san

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
8: will always be great imo. They aren't scared to do what they want (must be my 9 perspective XD)
4: Put a new spin on things.
All the types are good in their own ways, these two just stand out for me.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Sevens get the most out of life. I didn't have to tell you that though.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6 is the best type because we are aware of every threats and difficulties of human condition and are ultimately able to overcome them, and so, to overcome everything. We are all potential übermensh that nothing afraid with the most authentic courage and sense of self. Plus our imagination and creativity is virtually unlimited.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
6 is the best type to be because there is no feeling in the world like 6 integrating to 9. it's sheer bliss. seeing everything for what it is - no illusions - and being completely at one with the universe.

also because by questioning things we dispel illusions and our drive for security makes the world a more hospitable place for everyone. and it's completely against our nature to be egotistical.

also we're the ninja of the enneagram. :2ar15:

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*bellydances*

/contest.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Enneagram.png

Who's at the top?

That's right, bitches!

Damn I smart.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
9 lacks the ego that destroys this world, and gains the ability to see every point of view simultaneously, ie. what's yours is mine! hahahah!... and now nine has all of the powers of the enneagram. You're a perfectionist? I've got your perfection. You're helpful? I've got your helpful. You're motivated? well... ahh... moving on... :whistling:

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm too lazy to explain why being a 7 is awesome. I'll let those guys explain:

:party2::party2::bananallama::bananallama::banana::drummerboy::happy0065::rofl1:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
speaking of too lazy.

9 lacks the ego that destroys this world, and gains the ability to see every point of view simultaneously, ie. what's yours is mine! hahahah!... and now nine has all of the powers of the enneagram. You're a perfectionist? I've got your perfection. You're helpful? I've got your helpful. You're motivated? well... ahh... moving on... :whistling:

too bad 9's lack of ego results in a failure to actually use any of those glorious powers ;)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- 8s are the best because we can do without things that other types need on a basic level. 8s can keep fighting even when they're alone and don't need support or appreciation from anyone. friends are a necessary part of life for more people, 8s can go their entire lives without them and be perfectly fine. that's not to say that 8s are heartless and don't want friends, we just don't NEED friends.
- at our worst, we disintegrate to 5, but even in this mode, we are still productive, cunning and strategic. while most types become defective under stress, 8s become more effective and more driven to win.
- at our best, we are heroic defenders of the weak and charismatic leaders. 8s represent the element of fire, when we're healthy, that fire doesn't go away, it merely gains focus and direction.
- 8s never give up or submit to anyone, at least not permanently. we may retreat temporarily and loose the battle, but we will win the war.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
NO!

3s are the best because we can play ANY type well.

InTheFlesh

Enneagram
CFV
speaking of too lazy.

too bad 9's lack of ego results in a failure to actually use any of those glorious powers ;)

Not true, just because we don't have a huge ego doesn't mean we can't understand how strong our powers may be, it just means we aren't disillusioned by that power and still hold the ability to make rational decisions without turning into a power fiend :hifive:

On a side note, both 5w4's and 5w6's are amazing.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6 is not the best. Too complicated.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NO!

3s are the best because we can play ANY type well.

looking like something is totally inconsequential by itself. the real reason 3w4s are awesome is because they make lots of money and they're elagant, poised and smooth talking but more authentic than 3w2s

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
looking like something is totally inconsequential by itself. the real reason 3w4s are awesome is because they make lots of money and they're elagant, poised and smooth talking but more authentic than 3w2s

Yes, but the 4 wing in me leads me to have modes of sadness :(

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Psh, you could never be as deep or sensitive as 4's! :cry: