• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Balanced wings?

Two Point Two

MBTI Type
INTJ
Do they exist?

Is it possible to fail to really have a wing at all; to relate to a type but neither of its neighbours?

If you think you relate equally strongly to both adjacent types - or if the degree to which you relate to the types depends on the particular description you're reading - what does this mean?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
BlackCat and I once had an interesting discussion on that. We concluded that, most likely, balanced wings are wings that each don't greatly influence type. If you were a 5 that, for example, felt very few pulls from the 6 or 4 sides, it's probable you could be balanced wings because neither outshines the other. So having balanced wings isn't exactly a "highly developed" enneagram type, but rather an indecisive one. :tongue:

Two Point Two

MBTI Type
INTJ
In fact, I'm a 5 who feels quite a strong pull to both 4 and 6.

Still indecisive, though. :confused:

Bubbles

See Right Through Me
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
In fact, I'm a 5 who feels quite a strong pull to both 4 and 6.

Still indecisive, though. :confused:

Now you've got the gears in my mind going. I want to look this up and come back to you, haha. :nerd: