• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Common stackings for ENTPs and/or other types?

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is this an enneagram reference? What does OP mean?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
i wouldn't say sx has nothing to do with sex. sex is great for everyone, but sx types are more prowly. their energies are different and more catalyzing. they always want more. they are more insatiable. they lean more towards the addictive personalities, and their desires spike harder.

just saying that it doesn't mean that sx types are the ones out there getting it and everyone else tends to focus more on other things... I've gotten my fair share in my day approaching things in a non sx manner :)

just pointing out that the notion that sxs are a bunch of sexual predators wandering around when there's some pretty prudish people of that variant is a bit rediculous.... though you're free to take this post out of proportion as well if it makes you feel any better :devil:

proximo

ENTP, overwhelmingly social variant and scoring piddly little amounts in the other two. 7w8. In the Enneagram thing, I score almost exactly the same amount of points in 7, 8 and 5, but that's not able to be reflected in the result system, which puts me at 7w8 (or it could flip to 8w7, the difference is very small) but doesn't acknowledge my big 5-streak.

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
ENTP, overwhelmingly social variant and scoring piddly little amounts in the other two. 7w8. In the Enneagram thing, I score almost exactly the same amount of points in 7, 8 and 5, but that's not able to be reflected in the result system, which puts me at 7w8 (or it could flip to 8w7, the difference is very small) but doesn't acknowledge my big 5-streak.

So do you identify more with the 7 description or the 5 description?

The above could have described me too except that I lean more towards 5(w4) and am strongly sx/so. The 7/8 is strong too though. But I identify with the 5 description more.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I think I'm either a 6w7 so/sx or a 7w6 so/sp.. not sure.
I can be an excitable hedonist but my life is run by anxiety.

proximo

So do you identify more with the 7 description or the 5 description?

The above could have described me too except that I lean more towards 5(w4) and am strongly sx/so. The 7/8 is strong too though. But I identify with the 5 description more.

Well... if I think back to my teens and childhood, then I'd have said I was a very strong 5, in a non-healthy state. As my 20's progressed, I developed an 8-ish streak, and became increasingly 8-ish. I stayed interested in acquiring knowledge and understanding the world like a healthy 5, but by 30 I was approaching that and using what I gained from it from a much more 7-ish angle. This coincided with the variant I most related to going from quite strongly sp to very, very strongly so. The sx in me has gone from non-existant to now, just being explored, really. I guess what sp is left in me is what's holding me back from increasing the sx...?

If I look at the full scale of the 5, how they are at their absolute best and healthiest, that's not me, but how they are at their worst - or near worst - that's definitely how I used to be. I also can't see either of the possible 5 wings in myself. And yet, whatever period of my life I look at, I can still see the ENTP there, though sometimes, especially when I was up to 20-ish, I looked more like an INTP.

This is of course, all not taking into account the rather drastic and high impact experiences I had in my 20's, that would be enough to completely change anyone from their previous behavioural and thought patterns :)

Sarcasticus

Circus Maximus
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
Well... if I think back to my teens and childhood, then I'd have said I was a very strong 5, in a non-healthy state. As my 20's progressed, I developed an 8-ish streak, and became increasingly 8-ish. I stayed interested in acquiring knowledge and understanding the world like a healthy 5, but by 30 I was approaching that and using what I gained from it from a much more 7-ish angle. This coincided with the variant I most related to going from quite strongly sp to very, very strongly so. The sx in me has gone from non-existant to now, just being explored, really. I guess what sp is left in me is what's holding me back from increasing the sx...?

If I look at the full scale of the 5, how they are at their absolute best and healthiest, that's not me, but how they are at their worst - or near worst - that's definitely how I used to be. I also can't see either of the possible 5 wings in myself. And yet, whatever period of my life I look at, I can still see the ENTP there, though sometimes, especially when I was up to 20-ish, I looked more like an INTP.

This is of course, all not taking into account the rather drastic and high impact experiences I had in my 20's, that would be enough to completely change anyone from their previous behavioural and thought patterns :)

Interesting. I wonder how common it is for INTP 5s to develop into ENTP 7s as they mature?

ergophobe

Allergic to Mornings
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Cool test, Wonka.

7w6, I'm pretty sure.

Sexual |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Social ||||||||||||||| 50%
Self Preservation |||||||||||||||||||||||| 74%