• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram and Numerology

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
YES!! This is what I've been trying to say all ALONG! It's the SAME thing, just under a different name! And according to what I know about the history, Numberology is from Pythagoras, so it's too old of a system to be 'copied'. I related MOST to type 3 and 6 in Ennagram, but I get 8s, 3s and 7s. Which is weird. But I'm 33/6! But, when I looked at Ennagrams 3 and 6, it fits really well! I think that people are messing up and not seeing the corrilation because ennagram is a survey, not a set in stone.

Any thoughts?

It's about how you get there, numerology/astrology determine characteristics based on numbers set at birth, Twins show the exception that break any rule.

Mole

Permabanned
In The Enlightenment of the 18th century we discoveved alchemy, phrenology, astrology, and numerology were superstitions withput evidence or reason.

So why are we interested in them today?

Rune

MBTI Type
INxx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Funny enough
Life Path number 5
expression number 4
soul urge number 9

and Im a 9-4-5 in the enneagram.

The numbers dont seem to represent the same traits, but it definitely got my attention that I have the same numbers as my enneagram.

9-4-5 in the enneagram doesnt describe my adventurous attitude towards life.. but Im not quite a 7 in the enneagram.. I think of 7s as severely ADHD extroverts. xD
Im more the calm adventuress.

9 describes my spiritual nature in both, so far as I can tell.

4.. theyre erm.. different.. >.>;;
4 is the number I dont relate to as much in numerology. but I guess its probably right and I just dont like this aspect of myself.