• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram and Numerology

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah it does...and this
Your Inner Dream number is: 8

An Inner Dream number of 8 means:
You dream of success in the business or political world, of power and control of large material endeavors. You crave authority and recognition of executive skills. Your secret self may have very strong desire to become an entrepreneur.

combined with that totally matches my career aspirations...the selling yourself makes sense for a photographer, right?

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
Precisely, yes. :) And your birthday would be a 2. So you give off the feeling that you are a very sensitive person and when people talk to you they think you're responsible and capable of handling people.
Yes, sensitive, that would be me. And oddly, my friends do see me as being extremely conscientious even though that's not how I would describe myself.

So how much do you actually believe this? I mean, mine makes sense. And I do notice patterns in my attraction to people based upon their birth months. I get along best with people born in April, October, March and May, and women born in July, but not so much men. It just happens that way and I usually find out on the back end. So I recognize these patterns, but I'm skeptical still.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, sensitive, that would be me. And oddly, my friends do see me as being extremely conscientious even though that's not how I would describe myself.

So how much do you actually believe this? I mean, mine makes sense. And I do notice patterns in my attraction to people based upon their birth months. I get along best with people born in April, October, March and May, and women born in July, but not so much men. It just happens that way and I usually find out on the back end. So I recognize these patterns, but I'm skeptical still.

hey...i was born in july. :smile:

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
My Life Path is 7

My Attitude is 1

My Birth Number is 4 (this is my enneagram number too, 4w3, and my lucky number is 4)

My Soul Number is 2

My Personality Number is 2

My Destiny Number is 8

That's a lot of numbers.

iamathousandapples

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Why so many 6s? I'm thinking I screwed up somewhere...
Life: 7
Attitude: 4
Birthday: 6
Soul: 7
Personality: 1
Destiny: 6

Edit: Ooh look, more!
First subchallenge - 1
Second subchallenge - 3
Main Challenge - 2

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ok I just read this...and my life path and soul number make sense. But my attitude and birth numbers conflict with my soul and personality number which are both 2.

The one I take the most issue with is my destiny number being 8. No way. I think I might have made a mistake.

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
hey...i was born in july. :smile:
Of course you were!:wubbie: I'm telling you, it almost never fails. It's like, if someone is consistently in my social orbit and I keep getting a positive vibe from them, it's almost always someone born in one of those months. I try to ignore it now because it seems so ridiculous, but it still works out like that.

Dooraven

MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w6
Your Life Path Number is 7
Your Life Path Number represents the path you should take through life and the talents and skills you have to make your journey a rewarding one.
The Life Path of a 7 is to find universal truths and pursue inner-knowledge. You will explore the mysteries of life and uncover the true meaning of existence. Much of your time will be spent alone, which you will welcome, because isolation will provide you with the time and quiet to pursue knowledge. As your wisdom grows, people will seek you out with the hope you will share your knowledge.

Your Life Destiny Number is 4
Your Destiny Number sheds light on those things you must accomplish in your life to be fulfilled.
Your destiny is to build things of lasting value. You are meant to manage and organize that which is around you. While you may be more turtle than hare, you will build solid foundations on which you and others will build.

Your Soul Number is 1
Your Soul Number describes your deepest desires and dreams and the person you truly want to be.
Those with the number 1 as their soul number are fiercely independent and have a desire to lead others. With the exception of their own, they are not team players. Nor do they take orders well.

Your Personality Number is 3
Your Personality Number reveals the "external you"--the personality traits others will know you by.
You are a lover of life. You are extroverted and charming, and always want to have fun. You are the lucky possessor of the proverbial "magnetic personality." Your enthusiasm for life is contagious. Your potential to create and inspire others to create seems limitless. Of course, you are not fault free. You can be gossipy and display unwarranted jealousy. In the end, however, most will find your exuberance for life irresistible.

Your Maturity Number is 11
Your Maturity Number reveals the person you will come to be--your true self.
Even in your early years you will exhibit knowledge and wisdom far beyond the normal. As you mature, your knowledge of all things spiritual will continue to grow. In your later years you will enjoy pursuing even more knowledge of the mystical and divine. Your intuition and psychic abilities will have reached their zenith. You will inspire and bring joy to those around you and possibly all of humankind.

The 4 Pinnacles
Pinnacles represent moments in your life in which you realize current goals and learn some of life's lessons. If you are at the beginning of a Pinnacle, then they can be used as a predictive tool to assist in managing your future. Your first Pinnacle begins at birth and last until around the age of 27. Your Second Pinnacle last through the next 9 year and the Third Pinnacle last for 9 years after the Second Pinnacle has passed. Your Fourth Pinnacle picks up where the Third Pinnacle ends and last throughout the rest of your life

Your First Pinnacle Number is 4
You are in a period where you should be building a solid foundation on which to carry on your life. You may be building a home, family or career. Whatever you are doing, it is not a time in which you will or should take it easy.

Your Second Pinnacle Number is 7
A 7 Pinnacle marks a time for study, self-discovery and spiritual development. Your focus on the inner-self will bring out the loner in you. If your 7 is a First Pinnacle you will probably have to deal with a feeling of alienation. A 7 in the Second or Third Pinnacle demarks a time for further spiritual exploration and refinement of your understanding of yourself. As Fourth Pinnacle, the 7 denotes yet more time exploring your inner-self and the sharing of your wisdom with others.

Your Third Pinnacle Number is 11

While an 11 Pinnacle will be traversed by most as a 2 Pinnacle, for those exploring metaphysical and spiritual issues this will be time of profound development. Those living life on the level of an 11 will find their intuitive powers are at their apex. This will be a time when you are called to inspire, lead and bring joy to those around you and possibly all of humankind.

Your Fourth Pinnacle Number is 3
You are at a time in life where the door to self-expression is ready to open. This should be a very creative period for you during which you also develop strong friendships and learn to speak from your heart.

The 4 Challenges
Challenges denote personal weaknesses and temptations you will have to overcome and strengths you will have to develop to fully realize your goals. The 4 Challenges have the same time frame as the 4 Pinnacles.

Your First Challenge Number is 5
A 5 Challenge marks a time when you most overcome your fear of change and risk. You will also learn to liberate yourself from that which restricts your self-expression. While a 5 Challenge may be a bit scary, it is a time of great personal development marked by the growth of your individual freedom.

Your Second Challenge Number is 8
An 8 Challenge denotes a period when you are being called to come to the forefront and lead others. You will be tested by material gains, and must remember your true destiny is to contribute significant accomplishments to your world. To traverse this Challenge successfully you will have to learn not to misuse the power that is entrusted to you.

Your Third Challenge Number is 3
The Challenge the number 3 puts before you is to learn to speak truly from your heart. You will have to overcome the negative traits of the number 3, which include superficiality, hyperbole, egocentrism, gossiping and disorganization.

Your Fourth Challenge Number is 3
The Challenge the number 3 puts before you is to learn to speak truly from your heart. You will have to overcome the negative traits of the number 3, which include superficiality, hyperbole, egocentrism, gossiping and disorganization.

The 3 Cycles
Cycles occur in 28 year periods. The First Cycle last from birth through your 28th year and is called your Formative or Seed Cycle. The Second Cycle--your Productive or Fruit Cycle--begins at age 29 and last through your 56th year. The Third Cycle, your Harvest Cycle, begins with the coming of your 57th year and last throughout the rest of your life. Your Cycle Numbers tell you the lessons you must learn and goals you must meet to stay on your Life's Path and achieve your true destiny.

Your First Cycle Number is 9
Those in a 9 Cycle will see their compassion and tolerance for others blossom. You will find satisfaction in putting the greater good for all ahead of your own needs. This is a cycle in which you will explore the depths of your love for your fellow man.

Your Second Cycle is 4
This is a time for you to put things in order. You will address many of life's practical concerns during this period. Discipline, order and a willingness to work hard are your greatest allies during this Cycle.

Your Third Cycle Number is 3
Your emphasis during this Cycle will be on unleashing your creativity. You will need to focus your energies to get all you can from this Cycle. The reward for traversing this Cycle successfully is a life full of friends and the coming to fruition of your creative talents.

Your Birthday Number is 4
This number is most influential between your 28th and 56th year. While it is not the most important number in your profile, it does have an effect on your Life's Path and Destiny.
You need stability and order to be happy. You are pragmatic and reliable, disciplined, honest and fair. You can be relied on to get any job done.

Your Personal Year Number is 6
This number tells you what is happening in your life this year. This number should be used to help you avoid setbacks and focus your energies on those areas of your life where you are most likely to achieve your goals.
This is a year in which you should try to balance your home life with your work life. Indeed, your family should take precedence over all other concerns. Care for those in your family who need your help, nurture any young ones, and move closer to your significant other.

Your Personal Month Number is 9
This number tells you what is happening in your life this month. Use this number in the same way you would your Personal year number, but apply it only to the current month.
This a month in which you should clean up loose ends, let go of the past and prepare yourself for the future.

I got this from here: Free Numerology Chart - Numerology Arts

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ok I just read this...and my life path and soul number make sense. But my attitude and birth numbers conflict with my soul and personality number which are both 2.

The one I take the most issue with is my destiny number being 8. No way. I think I might have made a mistake.

Double-check your math. It's possible you did. But if you didn't, I completely understand why you're protesting the 8. 7 and 8 just don't mesh well. They're conflict, or challenge, numbers.

When this happens, it may be more difficult and take more time for you to figure out a way to make it work. Remember, the Destiny number is what path you should take to be happy with your life. 8 is all about business, but that doesn't always mean money. It can mean just being responsible for something or being part of some sort of organization.

For example, my mother is an 8 life path with a 9 destiny. 8s are direct and aggressive, 9s are passive and peace-loving. 8 and 9 get along like fire on gasoline. It's bad. But, she made it work -- she knits fuzzy caps for cancer patients and donates them to charity. She organized a knitting group so they can send large batches at a time. So, she satisfied the business-minded nature of her life path by being in charge of a group and being a part of an organization, and she satisfied the compassion of her destiny number by donating to a charity.

And mind you, she did all this before I got into numerology, so she wasn't influenced at all. It just worked itself out that way. I found it very interesting when I found out about that.

Just because you can't concieve of how it could possibly work now doesn't mean it can't ever. Sometimes time just needs to pass so things can fall into place easier.

Sinmara

Not Your Therapist
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Those sites are cool, but the thing that I take issue with is the fact that they ask you to give your entire birth name. That'll get you a result, but it's more accurate if you use the name you ask people to address you by. But then, if you don't put your whole name into this type of thing, the rest of the information is skewed. Better to use the chart generator to get what you can get based on your birth date and then go back and redo the name stuff.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Life path = 5
Attitude = 2
Birthday = 4
Soul number = 8
Personality number = 7
Destiny number = 3 (if you do it by the site -- if it's your way, it's 2)

...that's six different numbers.

okay, now what does that mean.

Jaguar

Your Life Destiny Number is 11

11's Destiny is to discover spiritual truths so they may inspire and bring joy to others by sharing their knowledge.
An 11 Destiny is carried by "old souls" with a deep spiritual connection to the workings of the universe.
They are meant to work for the good of all of us--to transform the lives of others for the better.

Your Soul Number is 1

Those with the number 1 as their soul number are fiercely independent and have a desire to lead others.
With the exception of their own, they are not team players. Nor do they take orders well.

Your Personality Number is 1

Your Personality Number reveals the "external you"--the personality traits others will know you by.

As is fitting with the number 1's prime directive to lead, those with a 1 personality number have the qualities of a natural born leader.
They are the alphas of the pack and stand out in any group. They are confident, self-reliant and courageous.
They are also blessed with a mind capable of formulating innovative solutions to old and new problems alike.
As long as the 1 personality does not become overbearing, they should always find themselves in the position for which they were born: the head of the pack.

Kanamori

Your Life Path Number is 1
Your Life Path Number represents the path you should take through life and the talents and skills you have to make your journey a rewarding one.

The 1's life path is marked by developing their individuality, decisiveness, and force of will. They are meant to be leaders. Their endurance will ensure whatever task they tackle will get done on time and right.

Your Life Destiny Number is 22
Your Destiny Number sheds light on those things you must accomplish in your life to be fulfilled.

Your life's mission is to build things which will improve the plight of humanity. You will take lofty ideals which will always remain only dreams to most of us and sculpt them into reality. At times your goals may seem almost impossible to reach, but your tenacity and refusal to give up assures you will realize success in the end.

Your Soul Number is 9
Your Soul Number describes your deepest desires and dreams and the person you truly want to be.

You are the essence of compassion and love for your fellow man as well as the universe. You desire to create harmony, peace and beauty for all of us. Your compassion will often lead you to sacrifice you own needs to address those of others. While this sacrifice may tear at you some, your soul's need to heal others will over-rule any concern you have for yourself.

Your Personality Number is 4

You are an ideal citizen: honest and willing to contribute to your community. 4s are conservative, responsible and industrious. They can be counted on to complete any task they take on. 4s do not like surprises or conflict and may flee from either. They make for great builders and managers. The foundations of many good communities have been built by 4s.

Your Maturity Number is 5
Your Maturity Number reveals the person you will come to be--your true self.

A 5 Maturity Number ensures that throughout your life you will experience the thrills which come with change and constantly develop your free will. In your later years your personal freedom will be fully developed. You will still be a risk taker and embrace change. People will find you very attractive, because you have somehow managed to mature without losing your youthful spirit.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Life Path Number - 7
Life Destiny Number - 7
Soul Number - 1
Personality Number - 6
Maturity Number - 5

First Pinnacle Number - 5
Second Pinnacle Number - 5
Third Pinnacle Number - 1
Fourth Pinnacle Number - 4

First Challenge Number - 1
Second Challenge Number - 8
Third Challenge Number - 7
Fourth Challenge Number - 0

First Cycle Number - 11
Second Cycle Number - 3
Third Cycle Number - 2

Birthday Number - 3
Personal Year Number - 7
Personal Month Number - 7

So, I'm an old soul who has earned free will, which I'll use for intense introspection that will be released creatively after my thirties.
In my earlier life I struggle to be free from everything, and withdraw from the world completely, only to return later on and change the world as we know it with my wisdom and creativity.
I'll also be required to lead people. Keeping in mind that the world will end in 2012, I will likely lead humanity to a better one.

Sounds about right.

Eternal Harmony

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
There are 18 letters in your name.
Those 18 letters total to 75
There are 7 vowels and 11 consonants in your name.

Your number is: 3

The characteristics of #3 are: Expression, verbalization, socialization, the arts, the joy of living.

The expression or destiny for #3:
An Expression of 3 produces a quest for destiny with words along a variety of lines that may include writing, speaking, singing, acting or teaching; our entertainers, writers, litigators, teachers, salesmen, and composers. You also have the destiny to sell yourself or sell just about any product that comes along. You are imaginative in your presentation, and you may have creative talents in the arts, although these are more likely to be latent. You are an optimistic person that seems ever enthusiastic about life and living. You are friendly, loving and social, and people like you because you are charming and such a good conversationalist. Your ability to communicate may often inspire others. It is your role in life to inspire and motivate; to raise the spirits of those around you.

The negative side of number 3 Expression is superficiality. You may tend to scatter your forces and simply be too easygoing. It is advisable for the negative 3 to avoid dwelling on trivial matters, especially gossip.

Your Soul Urge number is: 7

A Soul Urge number of 7 means:
With a number 7 Soul Urge you are very fond of reading, and retreating to periods of being alone and away from the disruptions of the outer world. You like to dream and develop you idealistic understandings, to study and analyze, to gain knowledge and wisdom. You may be too laid back and withdrawn to really succeed in the business world, and you will be much more comfortable in circumstances that are tolerant of your reserve, your analytical approach, and your desire to use your mind rather than your physical being.

You are very timid around people that you don't know very well, so much so at times that casual conversation and social situations can be strained. You tend to repress your emotions to the extend that some people have a good bit of difficult understanding you. You tend to be very selective with friends and you don't easily adapt to new environments or to new people very quickly.

The negative traits of the 7 include becoming too much the introvert and isolated from others.

Your Inner Dream number is: 5

An Inner Dream number of 5 means:
You dream of being totally free and unrestrained by responsibility. You see yourself conversing and mingling with the natives in many nations, living for adventure and life experiences. You imagine what you might accomplished.

My Life Path Number is: 8

Last edited:

Wicked Witch

MBTI Type
xNTJ
YES!! This is what I've been trying to say all ALONG! It's the SAME thing, just under a different name! And according to what I know about the history, Numberology is from Pythagoras, so it's too old of a system to be 'copied'. I related MOST to type 3 and 6 in Ennagram, but I get 8s, 3s and 7s. Which is weird. But I'm 33/6! But, when I looked at Ennagrams 3 and 6, it fits really well! I think that people are messing up and not seeing the corrilation because ennagram is a survey, not a set in stone.

Any thoughts?