• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Enneagram Results

Pseudonym_Alpha

MBTI Type
INFJ
Introverted (I) 66.67% Extroverted (E) 33.33%
Intuitive (N) 54.84% Sensing (S) 45.16%
Feeling (F) 63.64% Thinking (T) 36.36%
Judging (J) 61.76% Perceiving (P) 38.24%

INFJ - "Author". Strong drive and enjoyment to help others. Complex personality. 1.5% of total population.

Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||||| 76%
Type 3 Image Awareness |||||| 30%
Type 4 Sensitivity |||||||||||||| 53%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||| 63%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||| 53%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||| 40%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||| 46%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||| 43%

You scored as Type 2

Two's are uniquely gifted at tuning in on the feelings of others.
This makes them great networkers, but their closeness to other people can
compromise their own needs. Two charity is really a projection of how they want others to care for them.

Your variant is social

Overall Score: Highest, compliant traits, followed by withdrawn traits, and lowest assertive traits

:)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Actually, this makes you a 2w1. I score as 4w5 usually. I guess MBTI/Enneagram correlations aren't perfect.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Enneagram 4 corresponds with INFJ and INTJ types, Enneagram 5 with INTP and ISTP.

Enneagram 2 (ENFJ or ESFJ correspondence) and Enneagram 1 both have lines to 4, so they sometimes can look alike.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Oh my god, I tested as Romantic (4) with 1 and 7 as secondary.
Well it's not entirely impossible.

Does this enneagram have something with astrology or some mysticism?

tovlo

MBTI Type
INFJ
I have scored as 4, 9, 2, and 6.

Tests most frequently put me as 4.

I get 9 results sporadically and occasionally a 2. Each has an element that fits, but much more that does not.

There is only one test (eclectic energies) that has ever placed me as 6 and it does so consistently.

I have not felt much firmness in any particular enneagram type yet.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Oh my god, I tested as Romantic (4) with 1 and 7 as secondary.
Well it's not entirely impossible.

Actually, a four is supposed to have either a three or five wing. So technically, it is impossible. Although like Uberfuhrer said, 4 does have a line (direction of integration) to 1, so they could resemble each other. The 7 doesn't make sense, though. Well, actually, you might be an unhealthy 1 who's disintegrated to 4, and trying to integrate towards 7. You don't seem to be showing any appropriate wing types, though.
Does this enneagram have something with astrology or some mysticism?

Sort of. It's based on the observations of a person who was involved in meditation and various spiritual practices. It's been shown to have some validity, however, if only because it was based on observations and insight, and gives a reasonable system of archetypes.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Actually, a four is supposed to have either a three or five wing. So technically, it is impossible. Although like Uberfuhrer said, 4 does have a line (direction of integration) to 1, so they could resemble each other. The 7 doesn't make sense, though. Well, actually, you might be an unhealthy 1 who's disintegrated to 4, and trying to integrate towards 7. You don't seem to be showing any appropriate wing types, though.

Well u are right about being unhealthy, altho I would not be able to say in which way, exactly. Trying my best. I have used to scoring as 7 when healthy.

tovlo

MBTI Type
INFJ
Although like Uberfuhrer said, 4 does have a line (direction of integration) to 1, so they could resemble each other. The 7 doesn't make sense, though. Well, actually, you might be an unhealthy 1 who's disintegrated to 4, and trying to integrate towards 7. You don't seem to be showing any appropriate wing types, though.

I don't really understand the healthy/unhealthy integrate/disintegrate enneagram flow.

Is there any connection between testing 4, 9, 2, and 6 at various times?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I don't really understand the healthy/unhealthy integrate/disintegrate enneagram flow.

Is there any connection between testing 4, 9, 2, and 6 at various times?

How the Enneagram Personality System Works

Hmm... an unhealthy 4 disintegrates in the direction of 2, but a healthy 2 moves to 4. A stressed 9 disintegrates to 6, but a healthy 6 integrates to 9. Again, no clear wing, but this means you could be:

An unhealthy 4 moving to 2.

A healthy 2 moving to 4.

An unhealthy 9 moving to 6.

A healthy 6 moving to 9.

aeon

Potoumchka
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'm 1/2 4w5 and 1/2 9 with no wing.

cheers,
Ian

tovlo

MBTI Type
INFJ
How the Enneagram Personality System Works

Hmm... an unhealthy 4 disintegrates in the direction of 2, but a healthy 2 moves to 4. A stressed 9 disintegrates to 6, but a healthy 6 integrates to 9. Again, no clear wing, but this means you could be:

An unhealthy 4 moving to 2.

A healthy 2 moving to 4.

An unhealthy 9 moving to 6.

A healthy 6 moving to 9.

Thank you. :)

I have a strong sense I'm probably an unhealthy 4 moving to 2. Disintegration, I believe.

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm 1/2 4w5 and 1/2 9 with no wing.

Can you please explain how that's possible in the enneagram system? What interpretation of the system are you using, and how do you explain your reasoning? That doesn't fit with my understanding and research. There is no connection between 4w5 and 9. It isn't there.

Pseudonym_Alpha

MBTI Type
INFJ
ok you've offically confused me. explain to me in common logic how to interpret what you've just said, because its just not being understood via my brain. (said in the , "i have no idea" tone)

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ok you've offically confused me. explain to me in common logic how to interpret what you've just said, because its just not being understood via my brain. (said in the , "i have no idea" tone)

Sorry, I've been spending too much time around INTx's. I think this site explains it best: How the Enneagram Personality System Works

But here's my understanding:

Okay, the Enneagram is a complex 9 archetype system. You have one core type which is the basis of your personality. Each type also has "wings," which add another dimension to your personality. Your wing must be one of the numbers adjacent to your core type. A 4 can have either a 3 or a 5 wing. A 2 can have either a 1 or a 3 wing.

Another part of the theory is integration/disintegration. Under stress, a type can "disintegerate" and behave like another type. The direction of disintegration is:

1-4-2-8-5-7-1

9-6-3-9

This means that a 1 under stress acts like a 4, a 4 under stress acts like a 2, and so on. Note that 9,6, and 3 have their own continuum on this scale that operates the same way. A 9 under stress acts like a 6, a 6 under stress acts like a 3, and so on.

The direction of integration is the direction in which a type grows toward healthier behaviors. It's the opposite of the direction of disintegration.

1-7-5-8-2-4-1

9-3-6-9

This means that a healthy 1 will begin to act more like a 7, a healthy 7 will begin to act more like a 5, and so on.

Park

MBTI Type
INTP
Lets see:
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||| 22%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||| 34%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||| 22%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||||| 42%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Type 6 Anxiety |||| 18%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||||||||| 70%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||||| 90%

Ehh can someone tell me what to make of this?
Am I a 5 or a 9 and do I have wings etc?