• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How Enneagram stacking effects MBTI type or vice versa

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I definitely notice the difference between myself and other INFPs. It seems common for INFPs to score 4w5, while I am 9w8.

Apollanaut

Senior Mugwump
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sx - exacerbates E, makes J milder
sp - exacerbates I, makes J stronger
so - exacerbates J, makes N milder

That's interesting, how did you find this out?

It works for me, I am predominantly sx, and not particularly introverted for an INFJ. As for my Judging skills, meh, hopeless! I always put it down to growing up in a family composed entirely of XXFP's (other than myself, of course), so I never had a J-role model to learn from, but maybe enneagram type and stackings have an influence here too?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'd say the primary sp and 2ndary so makes sense for me. My N is sort of milder (I'm not totally detached and not really a sensotard) and my J is stronger as well. My I is also a bit weaker. As for J being weaker, well it's increased by a little bit I'd say.

BallentineChen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w4
If you're looking for correlation, I just found this site today after testing as a 3w4 sx.

G

garbage

A chameleon-like, identity-seeking MBTI type combined with a "catch-all" Enneagram type.. yeah. ENFP, I think 9w8 so/sx/sp.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I believe slacking would describe me better.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
What does scoring sx/sp/so mean? That I'm a sx or that I'm equal parts sx,sp and so?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What does scoring sx/sp/so mean? That I'm a sx or that I'm equal parts sx,sp and so?

that's the order...you're sx mostly then sp then so