• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTP enneagram

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
5w4. Pretty accurate.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was talking about 5w9. I thought you could only have a wing from an adjacent number on the enneagram circle, which would be 1 or 8 in the case of 9.

Click on the link in my signature if you haven't already.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Ohh, sorry. I misread that as "What's your type?"

I was gonna say. xD I was thinking, "Uhh, look under my Username".

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
I think I'm 5w6 but I'm not entirely sure. I've read quite a bit about it and done a lot of the online tests but it took me a long time to get my head around it, longer than MBTI. I like the degrees of health with enneagram. That concept is probably the main bit that's missing from MBTI.

Spartacuss

wholly charmed
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I've tested as 5w4 most with one rare 5w6 exception.

mysterio

MBTI Type
ENTP
I used to test as 5w4, but more recently I've shifted to 4w5. I think 5w4 is probably more befitting an INTP though.

INTP 4w5 is an unusual combination, I imagine among the rarest. It’s probably the NTs in the 4w5,5w4 zone who do the most protesting of the vulcan T stereotype.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
INTP 4w5 is an unusual combination, I imagine among the rarest. It’s probably the NTs in the 4w5,5w4 zone who do the most protesting of the vulcan T stereotype.
There are a shitload of 5w4 INTPs though.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
The thing you guys might not understand though (This is good) is that I'm somewhere between Level 1 and 2 in Type 5, so I get tired of all you Level 4s runnin' round talkin' Hokum all the time.

Risen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Someone accused me of being a 9 here way back, I thought that was pretty funny.

9 my ass, lol. I've never seen you pull a punch on here. I, on the other hand, could use some more assertiveness in real life (and sometimes on the forum ;) ). I think I only adopted the 9 attitude as a way of coping with some extremely stressful family members and from my own spiritual/philosophical beliefs. Back when I'd regard anyone in my way as an enemy and an obstacle to be trampled upon, I'd say I made a lot more headway. Not sure if that was more 5 or 8...

ring the bell

4w5 here according to a test I took... what that means exactly, I'm not so sure. I am certain of the INTP label though...