• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ENFP's what's your enneagram?

ENFPs - What is your Ennegram Type?

• Total voters

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
You mean like when you get hung up on the rules?

People who break rules stir me up inside.

50-tinkles-angry.jpg

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ oh i know they do...and i laugh in your face about it!!! haha...constantly bending the ones that don't suit me.:devil:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
^^ oh i know they do...and i laugh in your face about it!!! haha...constantly bending the ones that don't suit me.:devil:

The irony is amazing, though. Nothing's stopping me from laughing at your dependency on the outside world. :p

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hey... i WAS kidding about the laughing in your face bit!

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
I was too....

Ok, really going to bed.

redacted

i know...i'm 7w8 and so far have just seen entp's with that....so WHY?? you know??

Because enneagram and MBTI measure different things. There isn't going to be an amazingly high correlation.

That said, 7 in enneagram is like the stereotypical EP in MBTI. And 4 is like the stereotypical FP. :)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because enneagram and MBTI measure different things. There isn't going to be an amazingly high correlation.

That said, 7 in enneagram is like the stereotypical EP in MBTI. And 4 is like the stereotypical FP. :)

Oh ok, so can you explain to me why you cannot be both? :)

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Well..even though I'm not really an ENFP..I think I'm like 4w9, or 9w4, I don't really know how it works.

Gauche

I'm 4w3

maybe a poll would have been a good idea but nwm.

I've come across interesting summaries about correlations of enneagram and MBTI over internet.
I think many ENFPs are 7, which confuse me a little bit, because the true idealist should be 4:);
these 7 ENFPs are perhaps more close to ESFPs while 4 ENFPs are more close to INFPs, but who knows

Oh, yeah, the link:
Type Correlations

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm a 4 and currently am freezing my ass off, right now.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Hi i'm an enfp and my enneagram is 7w8 with I suspect alot of 5 and no whimpy 6 or 4.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Huh..is that like, a prerequisite of being a 4? Coz that would count me out :popc1:
Yes, those whose asses feel frozen at six fifty five in the morning tend to be fours, or so I've read, somewhere, though I can't seem to find the original source. :)

Hi i'm an enfp and my enneagram is 7w8 with I suspect alot of 5 and no whimpy 6 or 4.
I'll cut you!!!

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'll cut you!!!

Why so much hatred, oh why.
Don't you wish we could all have ice cream together?

you must be one of those mean entps i'm sure!

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, those whose asses feel frozen at six fifty five in the morning tend to be fours, or so I've read, somewhere, though I can't seem to find the original source. :)

Well, that settles it! I must be a 7. Are 7's by any chance the people who are likely to shoot you if you wake 'em up at 6.55 in the morning?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
^^ oh yes! most definitely i'll shootcha quick!

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Are 7's by any chance the people who are likely to shoot you if you wake 'em up at 6.55 in the morning?
Shoot would be too kind.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, if you want some AM snuggling with an ENFP, be prepared!

EX2Small.JPG

Depends on if whether or not one needs to wake up for the snuggling. And if you have a need to wake us up, do it in an appropriate way. Appropriate waking up will only get you reprimanded by sulking and whining behavior as well as a demand of physical attention