• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Can anyone describe a 794 (7w6 ) (9w1) (4w5) sx/sp

Bbgreenthigh

• 3e3d6ccb5afaebf5e3cbdfc245026c91.jpeg
    Greetings fellow Enneafriends!
i have recently got deep into my triptype and instinctual subtypes. My tritype is most certainly 794 ( I test as INFP - A on MBTI) I attached a picture of myself as a kid (I basically look the same except with facial hair and long hair to my midback now). I have heard many people can tell anothers type just by looking at their pictures.

Would anyone be able to describe this tritype with SX/SP instinct stacking... I feel almost CERTAIN this is my stacking as I relate deeply to the type descriptions. My SX instinct is in full command most of the time (novelty travel, extremely deep relationships are formed very quickly for me) .
Also if anyone has the same typing PLEASE let me knoa. i truly do not feel I have met another person with this combo (or have never been close enough to one to realize it)

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME ! 😊

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Welcome to the forum!

Hudson's 27 Type Profiles
Russ Hudson says:
The SX7: the passion of gluttony in the SX zones. "You can never have too much stimulation." SX7s are the wanderers & explorers of experience--they have the feeling that life could/should be a collection of peak experiences. The seek new frontiers, new ideas & ways of living. SX7s are less focused on comfort than SP7s--backpacking in Bhutan, trying new foods & meeting fascinating people is more their way. SX7s can look like 5s: they get turned on by exploring novel, exotic ideas. US counterculture in the in the late 60s had a lot of this flavor. SX7s emphasize the edge & attraction of the SX zones. Less into merging, they do experience powerful attractions & not only to people. They can be charismatic but are not particularly self-conscious about it. Yet they are confident in their power to get others interested. When troubled, SX7s get caught up in increasingly reckless "adventures." They may harm themselves thru their excesses & exhaust their resources, both inner & outer. At their best, they are trailblazers, wise & loving friends. They inspire others to reach for their dreams.

Naranjo called SX7 Fascination/Suggestibility. I prefer the first term. SX7s live to pursue what fascinates them, & fascination is a mix of mental & SX energy. I call SX7 The Neophile--a word I made up, meaning the lover of the new. SX7s seek the novel in experience. SX7s are often up on the latest trends & developments in their fields of interest. They are the 7s who most like to synthesize new ideas from different things they have learned about. The get excited by ideas but can get carried away by them too. They tend to trust their whim. SX7s love encountering people, but unlike SOs they experience people as new worlds to explore--possible sources of revelation about ideas or experiences. Part of their journey is learning better discrimination--some experiences & ideas look enticing, but don't lead to much.

Fixes & Stems — Enneagrammer
4-7: Idealistic, epicurean, flamboyant, novelty, dramatizing both ups and down, war between rawness and sparkle, black vs. rainbow, "brat," overly individualistic, unsettled, critical, restless, frustration, amoral
4-9: Withdrawn, compassionate, feeling invisible or insignificant, “I’m nothing”
7-9: Positive, light, fluid, changing, an amorphous rainbow, fairy-like, surrealism, mixtures and variety, jazz, free-flowing, playful language, distorted imagery, swirls
Triads: Frustration, Withdrawn, Positive

Bbgreenthigh

Thank you so much Luminous! I have never read Russ hudsons typing! As stated , I LOVE NOVELTY. 😃😃😃😄😂