User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    LGBT
    Enneagram
    469 sp/sx

I am the Cat who walks by themself; and all places are alike to me...

For the cat is cryptic,
    and close to strange things which men cannot see.
    They are the soul of antique Aegyptus,
    and bearer of tales from forgotten cities in Meroë and Ophir.
    They are the kin of the jungle’s lords,
    and heir to the secrets of hoary and sinister Africa.
    The Sphinx is their cousin, and they speak her language;
    but they are more ancient than the Sphinx,
    and remember that which she hath forgotten...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

For types 2,7, and 9, do you guys find "Positive Outlook" a good description of how you feel? Personally I'm a double positive (749) and I don't find it a good description, I wouldn't describe it as me 'always seeing the bright side' but instead, me ignoring the bad side. If I were to describe how it manifests in myself, I would say it's more of an 'Emotionally Avoidant Outlook' thing. I ignore and don't think about emotions I dislike. Like to some people, I am cheerful but I've also gotten a "dude you're so depressing that you're actually making me anxious" from some. I guess that's the 4 fix, Lol.
    I like being asked questions!

Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by OneTriz View Post
    For types 2,7, and 9, do you guys find "Positive Outlook" a good description of how you feel? Personally I'm a double positive (749) and I don't find it a good description, I wouldn't describe it as me 'always seeing the bright side' but instead, me ignoring the bad side. If I were to describe how it manifests in myself, I would say it's more of an 'Emotionally Avoidant Outlook' thing. I ignore and don't think about emotions I dislike. Like to some people, I am cheerful but I've also gotten a "dude you're so depressing that you're actually making me anxious" from some. I guess that's the 4 fix, Lol.
    Yes yes yes! I've never considered myself a positive person. I was just good at ignoring what I wanted to. And when I do actually reveal things of how I feel inside to people they're usually shocked because I just seem to not care about most things.

When another person is going through certain emotions and feelings, I feel like I have to be the positive one. Additionally, I don't like showing certain emotions around people because I just don't want to ruin anybody else's mood.

This guy met me once and asked me if I was always this happy. Lol, like no.
    Chronic "grass is always greener" syndrome

LL"s Atom Bomb Baby Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    SEI None

Said something very 9-4 stem at work the other day. We were doing castings of each other in different shows, which got me excited cause it felt like the casting thread on here, and it kinda feels like being typed. Everyone was getting castings and I was doing the majority of castings for others, but no one had casted me yet. So I shout, "Hey, you haven't casted me yet! Do I have no personality or something?" My 4 fix was legit getting mildly agitated not having enough of an identity to get a casting. We were doing South Park as I said that, and I ended up getting Kenny(which I expected).
    "Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling."

4w3-9w1-7w6 ○ RLUAI ○ Phlegmatic-Melancholic ○ FELV ○ Blood type B+ ○ Naturalist learning style ○ True Color Blue ○ Aries Sun ☀ Aquarius Moon ☽ Leo Rising ⤯
    Likes Doctor Anaximander liked this post

Armchair Explorer Doctor Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    TiSi
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Saturnal Snowqueen View Post
    Said something very 9-4 stem at work the other day. We were doing castings of each other in different shows, which got me excited cause it felt like the casting thread on here, and it kinda feels like being typed. Everyone was getting castings and I was doing the majority of castings for others, but no one had casted me yet. So I shout, "Hey, you haven't casted me yet! Do I have no personality or something?" My 4 fix was legit getting mildly agitated not having enough of an identity to get a casting. We were doing South Park as I said that, and I ended up getting Kenny(which I expected).
    Kenny is awesome
    You and whose army?

Blogs:

Apeiron

Dr. Anaximander's Used Music Bin
    Likes Saturnal Snowqueen liked this post

MBTI
    YMCA
    Enneagram
    952 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Saturnal Snowqueen View Post
    I think there's a good bit of 9 in there, too.
    Be e..x..c..e..l..l..e..n..t to each other.
    Likes Saturnal Snowqueen liked this post

I'm 749, too, and it is kind of like that. I just don't really see the bad side, either that or I dismiss it because it doesn't seem as important to me. I'm avoidant of negative emotions as well, including stuff like boredom. Yet at the same time, I enjoy masochistic emotions like angst in fiction.
    ☆☆☆
    "When the world shoves you around, you've just got to stand back up and shove back. It isn't like you can do anything just by giving excuses." - Roronoa Zoro

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

I have realized that the instinctual stacking is probably the single most important element in relationship compatibility. at least understanding and being empathetic towards each others natural instincts and preoccupation/ neurosis.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison
    Likes JocktheMotie, fatgurl liked this post

LL"s Atom Bomb Baby Saturnal Snowqueen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    SEI None

I have this motto of, "I never order the same thing twice"(which is pretty true 90% of the time), and it's just so 7-9 of me. I feel like on of those rich girls on TV who say that they never wear the same thing twice. People ask each other what their "order" is, and I'm like, I don't have an order-I have some favorites but not so much I'll get them over and over. And even if I get it again, I have to make a slight moderation to it to make it not feel like I'm not ordering the same thing. All these possibilities, and you just buy the same thing over and over again? What the heckk.
    "Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs, darling."

4w3-9w1-7w6 ○ RLUAI ○ Phlegmatic-Melancholic ○ FELV ○ Blood type B+ ○ Naturalist learning style ○ True Color Blue ○ Aries Sun ☀ Aquarius Moon ☽ Leo Rising ⤯

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

I consider myself positive. My tritype is either 728 or 729

I get bummed out sometimes obviously but it doesn't usually last very long. it's not something i think about often. like i don't try to be positive but i just genuinely walk about my life appreciating things in my life and enjoying most people around me. the thoughts that are streaming thru my brain are consistently positive....without any conscious effort on my part
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison