• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Difference between tritype 728 the free spirit & 738 the mover shaker

So as you can see in my signature, I've self typed myself as 7w8 2w3 8w9 so/sx (my typing for myself was just based on my research & what sounded like it fit me best imo) but I finally took an actual tritype test & got tritype 7-3-8 so/sx/sp.

The only thing different from my self typing was my heart fix. What would be the difference between 2w3 & 3w2 for my heart fix?

& what's the difference overall between The Free Spirit & The Mover Shaker?

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The biggest (and simplest) difference between 2w3 and 3w2 as heart types is how shame is dealt with and how the image itself is constructed. 3 is a competency type and id type, which in short just means 3w2 is inclined to deal with the problem head on. 3w2 constructs a facade/adopt a personality that it deems most useful in accomplishing it's goals and overall that will be most helpful, desirable, indispensable, or pleasing to the self and/or others. 2 is a positive outlook type and superego type, which means that 2 will adopt a personality/facade centered around what they specifically see as good, desirable, attractive, and indispensable.

At a basic level, 738 is a triple id type, which makes it one of the most headstrong and forward moving of the types, struggling with patience in acquiring what is desired and self control. 728 is by comparison only double id and double positive outlook, making it a bit more evasive of problems and introspection through fun activities, conflict, or being helpful and a bit more patient with not getting what they want immediately (due to guilt relating to the superego triad).

[MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] Thanks for the explanation. Although I can relate to both, I definitely think I typed myself right with 728. The part about evading problems definitely resonated with me, & I feel like it's overall a better fit for me.