• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Tritype interactions and conflicts

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Inspired by the storyboard and soap opera threads. If each of your fixes were having a conversation with one another, what would it look like?

Or, if you're not feeling a conversation, how would you say your fixes interact and compete with each other? Like if you're a positive core but with two reactive fixes like me, are you an optimist or pessimistic? Or, if you have two attachment types but a more "individualistic" type in there(like 4 and 8), do you fjnd yourself more often going against the current or swimming with the fishes?

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I haven't actually done the enneagram fixes for this before. I don't have full independent characters for them yet so this is just loosely based on some of my thoughts from earlier today.

7, 9 and 3 are trying to tell me how to jump in the group chat:

7: Ugh this conversation is a snoozefest, say something interesting now!

9: Ok yes, but be careful. That so-and-so tends to get riled up when you go too far. Let's take that reaction down a tad.

3: Or, we could not react at all. Look, you are supposed to be working on your drawing skills right now. See those flashing lights? That's your name glowing on a screen in Hollywood when you're a famous cartoonist. Let's do this!

7: But we can stir up this ordinary conversation and work on our drawing skills at the same time! I've. Got. This.

3: The greats of Hollywood are not spending hours a day on petty internet chatrooms. They are out there in the world! Doing stuff. Real stuff...

7: Look, I've got the doing stuff under control. After this whole quarantine prison, we're gonna do a road trip, go back to improv, and start a local video game maker's collaborative. Now, what rhymes with "lemon"?

9: I'd say you're pushing the envelope a bit too far with that last comment. Erase it before you hit send, and replace it with something about cupcakes.

7: Whoops.

9: (facepalm)

7: No use crying over already spilled milk. LET THE CHAOS COMMENCE.

3: You better at least use this material for a good script. Yes, like a script actually typed out in a digital document. Do you want a boring life? Because this is how you get a boring life.

7: *cries*

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
5: that was a dumb thing to say

9: Think that, but don't say it out loud -- it might draw fire.

4: It doesn't matter, this conversation seems so irrelevant. Isn't anyone willing to talk about what really matters? At least if we argue, people would say something real.

9: Yeah, but they might end up hating each other, and then never talk again.

5: Why should they hate each other? it would just be people saying what they think. If they're right, they're right; if they're wrong they're wrong; why should anyone take it personally?

4: You know they do.

5: They do, but they shouldn't.

9: And that's why you need to take more care. Don't rock other people's worlds, and they won't rock yours either. Why have people hate you for prying or talking too bluntly? And really, don't we all just want to coexist happily?

5: I guess it's a matter of fairness.

4: This is why I'm bored.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
5: that was a dumb thing to say

I go back and forth wondering if I could use some more of this Nineish-ness but I wonder if I really could actually live with it since it seems so different from my standard mental narrative. I've settled with having some 9 or 9 fixed friends who can translate these kinds of things for me.

For mine:

soc: Be good to the neighbours!
sp: why the fuck should i share them my coffee stash

soc: Sorry sp you were so caught up in all your businesses I kinda forgot to tell you to meetup with folks who wanted to see you-
sx: And that now your intimates think you are a busybody without emotions!
sp: why did i spec into having a donut as a processor for sx

5: I have spent 98273423 hours amassing this profound depth of knowledge and now I am conten-
3: *signs up for 928742348 competitions and aces them, gains spotlight*
5: ok cool but I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS

5w4 sp: *regularly holds soc and E3 at gunpoint*
E3 soc: *continually tries to bargain on how notorierity is really just another form of sp self-care and ultra E5 specialization*
** both keep toddler-fighting **

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

9: Oh look! Let's talk to those people over there!

talks with people

9: I'm not sure they liked me.
5 & 2: *nod in agreement*
5: Eh, let's go do something by ourselves.
9: Yes!
2: No! Let's try again! We'll go over again and be friendly and they'll be friendly back!

tries again

5: What did they mean when they said blahblahblah? I bet they don't like us! They think we're stupid.
2: And they think it's uncool and dumb to care.
9: Let's go home.
*all 3 crying inside*

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

1: Okay today I am going to sit and do my work.

7: Um excuse me look at all these FUN THINGS you could be doing WORK YOU GOT YOUR WHOLE LIFE FOR THAT SHIT look research this random thing

1: No.

7: You suck

4: Sherry up the road got the promotion you want

1: FUCK I WORKED HARD FOR THAT

7: So now let's play what's the point in working now?

4: Actually we need time to brood over Sherry getting what YOU EARNED.

1: I hate you all.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sx: Hey, so I met this cool guy. He's good at math and fucking amazing at martial arts, not to mention completely passionate about it. Also, he's quite cute. I want to get to know him better. What do y'all think?
6 + sp: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you need to protect yourself. Talking to ANYONE will just lead to humiliation and shame.
4: Yeah don't forget, you're really deformed and you're not worth anything because you're naturally too defective of a human being to ever be loved.
sx: Damn, I guess you three are right... Well, what do you think, 9?
9: Don't ask me, I barely come out and do anything.

6: OH MY GOD I am going to die from my aching back. I can't breathe. Is that a sign of a heart attack? Maybe I'm having a heart attack.
4: That's not fair! Why do you get to die from a heart attack? I'm the one suffering endlessly!
9: I wish you'd both suffer from heart attacks so I can live my life in peace.

These sucked, I can't believe I studied writing in college.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think that I might be a 135, not a 136.
1: Inspect your work carefully for errors. Check every little thing.
3: Get more things done! Be more efficient!
5: Let's study some more!

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*Walking in from work to find lots of people in my house*

5w6 sp: God, why the hell does he always have to have people in here? I'm so tired of walking in from work and having to cater to people, can't I get a break?
9w1 sp/so: True, but if we say anything, he'll be sad... And also he's an extrovert, so he needs people or he gets even more sad
5w6 sp: Is that really our problem though? I just want to make dinner in peace. (Contemplates about how unnecessary our needs/feelings are) Fine, we'll just hide in our room
9w1: But if we don't talk to the people, they'll think we are rude and never talk to us again
5w6:... Would that be bad?
3: (whispers) It's bad for our image, we can't do that
9w1: Everyone needs relationships (even if it's draining), and we already struggle to put the energy in, it's the least we can do
5w6: Fine, but I'm tired of having to deal with this. Here's the 750 plans I've constructed in order to deal with this problem and make sure it doesn't happen consistently
9w1: Ooh I really like that one, that seems like a pleasant way to deal with the problem without actually indicating we are bothered!
3: Ok awesome plans, lets go do it
9 + 5: .......
5w6: Well... I mean... I don't think we are prepared enough, I better do some more uhh... Studying to make sure it... Works? (hides)
9w1: I mean, we could do that but like... Is it really a problem? We could just like, never come home.
3: But didn't we all agree we wanted change??????
(5w6 + 9w1 proceed to ignore 3, as they both know they have no energy to actually do anything and are far more comfortable thinking about ways to solve the problem)

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
4= Who the hell am I even! I HAVE NO IDENITY I AM JUST A FAKE HALLOW BEING WITH NO SOUL! No one gets me...... I am so lonely.....
7= Dude there's a big exciting world out there stop wallowing in self pity and go explore to put your mind off things otherwise we will never have a fulfilling life!
4= Heh I suppose I might find inspiration from doing this.
9= I just wanna veg out and play video games and eat.
4+7= DONT BE SO BORING 9!!!!!!!!.