• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] What are Heaven and Hell for the enneagram subtypes?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
tenor.gif

What would heaven be like for each enneagram subtype?

How about Hell?

images

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Heaven for a 1 would be a just and fair world, and every detail would be perfect.
A hellish world for a 1 would mean unfairness and disorder. Nothing would be objectively correct.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Heaven for a 1 would be a just and fair world, and every detail would be perfect.
A hellish world for a 1 would mean unfairness and disorder. Nothing would be objectively correct.

What do either of these things look like?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Im already in hell.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Speaking as a 1 my personal hell is seeing all the wasted time and potential people have that they refuse to acknowledge knowing if they did they could improve as much as anyone else, and add to creating a better society rather than just bitching about the said problems.

I imagine my heaven would look more like people uniting to make the world a better place. Using their abilities to contribute, less suffering. Real justice being in existence. Less excuses, more action.

Lord Lavender

Bluered Trickster
MBTI Type
EVLF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
As a So 4,Sp 7 and Sx 9 I think my personal hell is a boring painful dreary place where I have no identity,I am seen as a broken outcast or hell even a drone with nothing special about me and no one to be intimate with. Heaven for me is a place free of judgement where I can have unlimited resources and time to do everything I want and I have harmony I say. :newwink:

The Cat

Staff member
Speaking as a 1 my personal hell is seeing all the wasted time and potential people have that they refuse to acknowledge knowing if they did they could improve as much as anyone else, and add to creating a better society rather than just bitching about the said problems.

I imagine my heaven would look more like people uniting to make the world a better place. Using their abilities to contribute, less suffering. Real justice being in existence. Less excuses, more action.

What does this look like?

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That there would be no standards. Everyone would be irresponsible and immoral. Things would be getting worse, and farther from the ideal of perfection (according to the 1, as it is subjective) While morality is very subjective, 1s take their moral codes to heart.

Justice would mean that everyone is viewed fairly and objectively, according to just laws.

Last edited:

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

As a 1w2, I agree.

The Cat

Staff member
But what does that look like?!?:shrug::shrug::shrug:

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What does this look like?

I would speculate this would be a world of actual true peace and equality - where no one is incapable of accomplishing their dreams due to hardship or not knowing the right people. Where the rich distribute their wealth to those in need without someone needing to tell them to. Where class and race and all that crap doesn't matter like it shouldn't to begin with.

Justice is fixing a broken system, where victims aren't treated as criminal by the defense, where people don't make false accusations to get ahead, where judges aren't blinded by riches or false empathy and see the truth.

This of course is a heavily idealistic world which cannot exist.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

my heaven is gluttonous and slothful :smoke:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Heaven

Hell

Here is the interactive version

Attachments

• E4 Hell.jpg
    E4 Hell.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 27

The Cat

Staff member
Heaven

Hell

Here is the interactive version

I actually like that video. I like to imagine I'm a Brandon Urie, Lord of Faerie, part of a True Fae Syzygy with my equally solipstistically mad Fae Lady of Taylor Swift. We've created our demesne together and everyone there, all the extra, even the cats and snake are the humans we've stolen from the mortal world over the ages, and we've turned them into our changleings, and there in in our mad little corner of Arcadia with all of our "loved ones" we rule... after a fashion...part of a mad romance that to understand would drive a mortal mind to the furthest reaches of madness and they would inevitably become as us, dancing in demesnes like mad solipsistic outer gods...What's not to love?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I actually like that video. I like to imagine I'm a Brandon Urie, Lord of Faerie, part of a True Fae Syzygy with my equally solipstistically mad Fae Lady of Taylor Swift. We've created our demesne together and everyone there, all the extra, even the cats and snake are the humans we've stolen from the mortal world over the ages, and we've turned them into our changleings, and there in in our mad little corner of Arcadia with all of our "loved ones" we rule... after a fashion...part of a mad romance that to understand would drive a mortal mind to the furthest reaches of madness and they would inevitably become as us, dancing in demesnes like mad solipsistic outer gods...What's not to love?
That's fine. To me a world where people sing "there's only one of me" from a sea of placid pastels where everyone is dressed alike doing identical dance steps is to be trapped in a world of profound irony in which no matter how much you long to exist, there is in fact no "you" no "me", but instead a sea of sales and money that wholly dehumanizes existence.

Corporations are people

The Cat

Staff member
That's fine. To me a world where people sing "there's only one of me" from a sea of placid pastels where everyone is dressed alike doing identical dance steps is to be trapped in a world of profound irony in which no matter how much you long to exist, there is in fact no "you" no "me", but instead a sea of sales and money that wholly dehumanizes existence.

And that's what makes it so romantic. There is no demarcation there is no irony because there is no individual all are one one is all. Unity. ;)

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And that's what makes it so romantic. There is no demarcation there is no irony because there is no individual all are one one is all. Unity. ;)
= E4 Hell

I actually think if a corporation became sentient and wanted to write a song and make a video. It would be exactly that one.