• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] What are Heaven and Hell for the enneagram subtypes?

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
= E4 Hell

I actually think if a corporation became sentient and wanted to write a song and make a video. It would be exactly that one.

I can't say it matches the aesthetics of my idea of hell but then I could be a sentient corporation given that the video doesnt bother me. :shrug:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can't say it matches the aesthetics of my idea of hell but then I could be a sentient corporation given that the video doesnt bother me. :shrug:
In the context I take the pastels as watered down color, drained of intensity and identity. In other contexts they can mean something else. I don't see it as equanimity and unity of all, but one identity dominating and consuming, overshadowing the others. Humans do not achieve love and equanimity through uniformity, but instead that always reveals control and dominance, loss of the individual, except the dominating one. Even the snake at the beginning comes and swallows up everything else. The entire visual world feels deeply consuming. Consumerism.

I don't think it is an intentional metaphor in the video, but very often art will reveals truths it is not even conscious of processing. Expression is a waking dream, people create and express the metaphors they really mean, even when they think it is hidden under a veil or a sugar coating.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Heaven-

SP 1-Pixieland from Fairly Oddparents

SP 4-Lurking on Earth seeing how everyone is reacting to their death

SO 4-Their favorite fictional characters coming to life

SX 4-Drawing their own heaven with the power of their minds

SO 5-A game of D&D, and God is the DM

SX 5-Floating around endlessly in the depths of space

SP 8-The Skyforge from Skyrim

SP 9-The world's tallest pillow fort

SO 9-One giant free range animal shelter

SX 9-A cottage core fairy garden

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Hell for a SO 1 - Las Vegas

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hell for a SO 1 - Las Vegas

As a 1, I think that Las Vegas can be fun if people play by the rules and if they are not overindulging. But it’s not like I make the rules there.

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
SX 4-Drawing their own heaven with the power of their minds

This is really nice and I agree. The best heaven would be for me to make my own heaven, based on my personal ideals and values.

I wonder what SX 6 heaven would look like. I can't imagine a heaven that would apply to most people of the same type that is type related.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
As a 1, I think that Las Vegas can be fun if people play by the rules and if they are not overindulging. But it’s not like I make the rules there.

That's one big, mastodon-sized if.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I know, right. The rules are often broken in Las Vegas, which is bad.