• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Which enneatypes are more likely to experience depersonalization/derealization?

Pasteldemerme

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I always thought I was a 5w4 sp. The first time I took the test, was years ago. There was no doubt. However, after taking the test recently once more on various sites, it does not seem quite as clear. My most likely type seems to alternate between 5,9, and 4. On a particular test, my top type was 9, followed by 5, followed by seven, and then 4. Thus, without wings I was a 9, and with them, I was a 5w4. My instinctual variants remain sp>so>sx. On another test, I was 5w4, being 5 and 4 my top results, followed by 6. On a third one; 5>4>8, and in the last one, 5>9>4. Previously, 9 was not at all on my top types.
Now, all of this seems completely unrelated, but I am not posting this to find my type, I am posting it because of a pattern that I have noticed. Now, from what I know, type 9 seems to be prone to dissociation. Over these past two years, I have found myself frecuently experiencing depersonalization and derealization. I must clarify that it does not get to a pathological point, however, given the correlation between type 9 and dissociation, I cannot help but wonder whether it can go both ways, whether not only can being a type nine make you prone to it, if experiencing it gives you certain characteristics associated with this type. I am really ignorant, I must add, so this is only useless speculation.
Additionaly, I don't know whether type nine is really the only one prone to dissociation, and thus, the question comes up. Are there any other types like this? What would push every type to move towards this state? It confuses me the fact that it became the way it is for me given that 5 tends to go towards seven under stress and 4 towards 2.
To give some context, I am an INTP-T.
What are your thoughts on all of this?
Please, excuse my terrible English, it is not my first language.