• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] What's the best Enneagram type?

Billionaires

For example in Myers Briggs people say INTJ is best and in Chinese Zodiac people say Dragon is the best.

So what is it for Enneagram?

Thanks to all that respond :)

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
MASTERMIND ARCHITECT

wrong thread

Enneagram 5, of course,

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Best for doing what, exactly?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
For example in Myers Briggs people say INTJ is best and in Chinese Zodiac people say Dragon is the best.

So what is it for Enneagram?

Thanks to all that respond :)

I'm supposed to be a Dragon, can't say I'm feeling it, though.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Kids, Kids, kids, Relax. You're all just... Awful. Equally bad. Your mother and I have no favorites. Remember to eat your vegetables.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
This has got to be one of the most asinine concepts I have heard in a long time.