• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneagram Rhapsody

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I'm a freelancer.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I thoroughly enjoyed this.
I laughed particularly hard at the Six ‘hiding from their whole family’ bit.

Not sure 9 is too late for us Fives, though... :thinking: Doesn’t consider individual circadian rhythm or environmental factors, etc, but it’s a fun song, so no point in splitting hairs.
Guy has killer vocal control & range.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay [MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION], this should tell you how much I like you. I've seen the video pop up in my facebook feed about a dozen times, in different groups, but I haven't watched until now because you posted it! ;)

Mmm. I can't decide whether I'm not going to let this go or ask if you would like something from the kitchen or make everyone calm down...luckily it's before 9PM so I still have a little while to decide.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I was not a fan to be honest. But it was well done considering.

One thing I didn’t like so much was how it said peace is all that matters for the 9s. I don’t believe that, I don’t think most 9s believe that, but I can sort of see how we could come across like that to others.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
One thing I didn’t like so much was how it said peace is all that matters for the 9s. I don’t believe that, I don’t think most 9s believe that, but I can sort of see how we could come across like that to others.

I didn't take it too literally, word for word. I thought it was amusing overall though. Compared to many pop representations of the Enneagram, it did pretty well.

Hermit of the Forest

Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I didn't take it too literally, word for word. I thought it was amusing overall though. Compared to many pop representations of the Enneagram, it did pretty well.

Indeed. Best I’ve seen.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
How many are out there? :huh: