• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] How do you visualize your type?

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. 8w7 5w4 2w3

2. NF

3. Intense. Contradictory for others : I feel as a loner but love sharing informations.
I can stay a while observing, never totally detached. Very observant of my surrounding and myself.
Not reactive but active, taking things in hands, enjoying decisions. Motivated by feelings. Love to understand and be in control of feelings. On the contrary, I am particularly generous with time. When I am here I am totally here. Protective. But won't pay attention if I feel a negative vibe or something unclear, unfair. Very selective. It becomes a second nature then...
(Can't remember if the question was "how do you perceive yourself or your type", but never mind :D!)

4. Yes well I discovered the concept of enneagramm before MBTI and I still have a lot to learn so...
Yes I can feel the vibes very much, the energy of people is the very first stuff I do FEEL.
Then only I'll conceptualize it. Energy and intention are the two I intensely FEEL. Then I'll instinctively behave, act or not.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
1. 1w9
2. ENFP
3. As a sort of a huge punishing angel figure in arcane powered armour, either with power claws or with a scythe.
4. No.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
1) What type are you? (core type, tritype, variants?)
ISFP/478/spsx
2) Are you an MBTI Intuitive or Sensor, and Thinker or Feeler?
Sensor Feeler who thinks and even imagines.
3) Where and/or how do you 'feel' or 'see' your types?
With my eyes mostly.
4) Do you 'see' it in others, too? (say, if INTJs or E4 are 'red' to you, do INTJ-like / E4-like individuals seem 'red' too?)
When I'm looking.
5) Am I just weird?
Maybe.

NatureChaser

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
1. 6 sp/so
2. Sensor, Feeler
3. I visualize type 6 like waves in the sea. Never stops moving and sometimes it can be violent. Like type 6 mind that's never being quiet. As the 6 integrated to 9 the waves becoming calmer and eventually stops. The sea that once violent now become calm. That's how I visualize type 9, a calm and quiet sea.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
1) 9w1 6w7 4w3 sp/so

2) Intuitive and feeler

3) 9w1 sp/so overall a picture a soft yellow. Homey, nostalgic, warm and optimistic but with a hidden sadness. Freshly fallen snow, bells ringing. Combine that with INFP, and I picture Studio Ghibli(no movie in particular, just the overall art style and whimsy of the movies). My tri as a whole, I always picture aquariums. Colorful and peaceful at first, but there's a shadowy turbulence lurking inside. A feeling of entrapment, drowning. My attachment fixes find themselves swimming with the fishes, but my 4 fix and my 7 wing want to go against the current. Then sp/so I picture a periwinkle. Reserved and standoffish at first, but warm-hearted and comforting once you get to know them. INFP, I visualize things like cups of milky tea, swirls of blue and purple, rainstorms outside your window, and reading a new book while having a snack at a café. This is why I love making mood boards.

4) Nah. I'll associate them with some aesthetic that fits the type, but it really differs by person.