User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

4 is definitely red to me but since this is super subjective my perception may be biased by personal trauma
    but then again, 4 is shown as "woundedness" like they describe the sx 4 as "doubly vulnerable" or something like that in the sense of sx+wounds.
    SX 4: Double nudity, open hole, bruised and exposed
    https://www.enneagrammer.com/the-three-instincts

8 is like orange red-ish
    sx is blood, wounding (I know people will see SP here because of...idk that's how that instinct is normally described, and im sure SP plays some role here in that my psychological integrity has been threatened I have been "wounded," but yet again addiction (sx) taken to the extreme is no longer pleasurable, it's painful. Plus the sx4 thing I mentioned earlier. Also David Gray I believe on some forum, the one that has been closed down, wrote about sx imagery as being about "blood" with sx/so being bright red blood and sx/sp being thicker, congealing blood. I like that a lot)

sp/sx personally I am very confused by the "lesions," gross...thing(?) being related to this stacking, a little confused, not sure why sp combined with sx has to be "dirty"; I never view sx as dirty
    but then again I am not sp/sx so im not sure how they experience their own stacking
    I guess social last can, at an extreme, manifest as...um off-putting "creepy" behavior. that's the only thing I can think of that might partly explain that, but that's an extreme.
    sp/sx seems shrouded, protective, soothing to me.

so/sx sunshine, sx with high so can also give similar vibes

sx/so is heavier, even in a type that does not use force (EII), it's kind of...like a lot of energy directed outwards to the point it might be "dizzyingly bright" too much to take maybe, way more energy at one time than so/sx which is softer.

I like the feel of sx/sp too

2 like a pretty bright red, pinkish
    that's all I can think of for now haha

EDIT: type stuff
    1) What type are you? (core type, tritype, variants?) 4w5-9w1-6w5 sx/so
    2) Are you an MBTI Intuitive or Sensor, and Thinker or Feeler?
    NF
    3) Where and/or how do you 'feel' or 'see' your types? answered
    4) Do you 'see' it in others, too?
    (say, if INTJs or E4 are 'red' to you, do INTJ-like / E4-like individuals seem 'red' too?) answered
    EII | INFP
    4w5-9w1-6w5 sx/so
    Likes ThisName liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

so/sx crazy love
    With all due respect,
    The Cat.

Clarity demands a certain degree of objectivity, from the world as well as the observer...

I’m the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition.
    I am Catstiel. I am an Angel of the Lord...

Inactive For A Bit RadicalDoubt's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    613 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I am an INTP 6w5 1w9 3w4 sp/so, at least in theory.

I've mentioned it before, but I do tend to see the types as colors. Each of them also has a sort of "feeling" to me that's difficult to describe, sort of like a vibe, that tends to come with a visual image when I actually think of the types or interact with a person who has them. The different sort of feelings tend to overlap person to person to, so each type combination sort of yields a different image and feel like every person yields a different story or personality. The whole bodily thing you got going on there sounds interesting, I don't really have that, but it sounds quite interesting. I don't connect to my types enough to feel that I don't think.

With my types in particular.... INTP is like a dark forest green, with each of the functions on their own being a different color. If you're curious about the colors I see the enneagram, just look at my signature. I tried to make them close equivalents, excluding iv. Sp is probably closer to a cobalt than what I've put there. I sort of envision a cup of tea with little bits of "smoke" coming from it. It's warm, it's comfortable, but kind of dull and monotone (not the tea itself but like, the color... Sp leans towards cobalt/grey anyways for me so...) Soc I think of big smiles, bright and speckled colors, perhaps paint splatters. People in their late teens or early 20s I guess. Sx is like blood dripping I suppose, peculiarly warm in your hands. Also sort of like a red haze that engulfs your sight, one that sort of sparkles like dust.

As I've alluded, other types give me these visuals too. Some fun examples is the 4x9 tritypes, each which connect to one another through a beach landscape. 479 is the beach itself, palm trees, tropical birds, bright colors, but dulled by the morning. 469 is where the tide meets the beach, purple, foggy, a back and forth between the real world and the depths of the ocean. 459 is the ocean, black and swirling with neon fish and plant life, which illuminates the murky darkness.

I sound fucking dumb writing this, I don't really get why I do this. I tend to have pretty detailed visuals for people's personalities in general though, even outside typology. Sometimes they match, sometimes they don't.
    - 6w5 1w9 3w4 - sp/so - INTP -
    “My deplorable mania for analysis exhausts me. I doubt everything, even my doubt.” Gustave Flaubert

Likes Venus Rose liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

478 so/sx
    With all due respect,
    The Cat.

Clarity demands a certain degree of objectivity, from the world as well as the observer...

Quote Originally Posted by RadicalDoubt View Post
    I sound fucking dumb writing this, I don't really get why I do this. I tend to have pretty detailed visuals for people's personalities in general though, even outside typology. Sometimes they match, sometimes they don't.
    (no, these kinds of responses are exactly what I'm looking for, just like Ravenetta's and Venus Rose's and a bunch others)
    S K Y K I N G
    It is said to have lived for hundreds of millions of years in the earth's ozone layer, above the clouds.
    Its existence had been completely unknown because it lived so high in the sky.
    Likes RadicalDoubt liked this post

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ili Ni

intp 9w1 5w4 4w5 sx/sp

i just think of patterns in behavior... seeing my type in people i have recently met is like guessing what the weather will do in a place i have never visited... i just keep in mind what i've seen in the past and try to fit what i am seeing currently into it... actually, that really isn't the best example... maybe it is more like watching a movie and looking for signs that can help you determine how the plot will turn out... still a pattern seeking thing based on prior experience...

the number of people that react to things as i do appears to be very low, but maybe they are just tired of dealing with people and stay home like i do these days... i can't recall the last time i met someone like me, but it seems very rare outside of my immeadiate family...
    "I will employ all of my cunning and my patience
    Then we will persevere
    I find I can get behind radical ideas and make them real
    You do what you want to do
    I cannot tell you how to feel"

“Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.”
    -marie curie

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    478 sp/sx

ESFP 478so/sx
    With all due respect,
    The Cat.