User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sp

Default Help me Typologists. An INFP trying to figure out It's full Enneagram chart

I have posted the same thread in Personality Cafe already. However unfortunately, I havent received much clue about my full enneagram.

I've finaly after 2 years I figured out my MBTI type which is INFP (Though, I'm still open to people correcting my MBTI personality). However, I figured out there is Enneagram, which I thought would be great and awesome to expand it on that, so that I could finaly get my full personality chart.

I only got clues that my closest Enneagrams could be either 3, 6, 7 or 8 with sx/sp as instinctuals variant. At first when being just new and not much informed about Enneagram, I thought that my Enneagram was 5w4. However, people told me that I dont seem like much of an widthdrawal type of person (It is quite true, I'm more assertive, impulsive and reactive), after getting a clue from other people by answering questionaires and taking quizes, I then started to think that I'm 6w7 8w9 3w4 sx/sp. However as always, I still think It's not correct.

Because of the extreme lack of help I receive from the users of PerC, I thought I'd post this thread in Typologycentral as well, where I think I could receive more help and finaly figure out my correct and full Enneagram (XwX XwX XwX sx/sp).

First off, I start with just posting/copying my questionnaires from PerC here:

And my second questionnaire:

And now, to post things about myself:

1. There are things in my personality that I consider to be Dark, not in a sense of "Look, I have a darkside!" but in a sense that I just wish those bad traits did not exist in me. I prefer not to share my terrible and ugly traits (It's too personal) as I wish not to humiliate myself.

2. I'm an Introvert, however I do prefer to have a circle of close people and I do not wish to end up completely lonely in life.

3. There are plenty or terrible things in this world ranging from crazy people and terrible stuff, I may start to get confrontational on things that I do not like or not going my way. However, I'm the type of person that "Sees the glass as half full", a.k.a look at the positive things in the world, I live my life to enjoy it, and always feel like It's lacking...

4. I incoherently dislike when people see me as "Bad" or question my motives as something "Not Good".
    ♦ Never stop conquering, even when you bleed ♦

[Personality]

ENFP-T, cp6w7 4w3 1w2 so/sp
    (Ne > Fi = Ni > Se > Te > Ti > Si > Fe)

7w6 sx/sp

Type 7: the non-conforming/rebellious gestalt
    7w6: the mercurial-rebellious gestalt

Here are more resources about type seven (7) to supplement the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack:

A Primer On The Core Gestalts For Each E-Type And More

Stackemup Enneagram Description for Enneatype VII

Because of the extreme lack of help I receive from the users of PerC, I thought I'd post this thread in Typologycentral as well, where I think I could receive more help and finaly figure out my correct and full Enneagram (XwX XwX XwX sx/sp).
    Tritype/fix points is fake enneagram. In the real enneagram, the head/heart/gut of a 7 all respond consistently to the inner logic of type 7. Your chief characteristic is subversion. That's the principle of unity upon which the inner logic of your temperament operates.

Its unfortunate the fauvres mainstreamed multiple personality disorder....as there are no more typologers left. But I'll take it as that makes me the last one. I disowned the Straightforward Path To Discovering Trifix... My 2500+ breakdown every type, wing and stack does not need/require/justify 7,000+ additional classifications.
    Click here for my 2500+ Enneagram Type List to type yourself and others with. It's the only valid breakdown for every enneagram type, wing and stack.

Click here for the only valid visual typing model of stackings on earth and socionics.
    Click here for enneagram type descriptions as a supplement to the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack.
    Click here for my typings of 100+ fictional exemplars and here for my typings of 90+ typology central members.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    613 sp/so
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Personality Cafe is tough to get responders from, the enneagram typing section is pretty inactive. This thread in particular would have more luck in the "What's my type" section of this forum if you're looking for more responses.

I've read through a good portion of this. I don't really have time to elaborate at the moment (as I have a couple of finals to do; this is a procrastination attempt on my part), however I think you might be a double frustration type (7,1, and 4 are part of that group). You also come across as a reactive core (6, 4, and 8 are part of that group). I think that cp6w7 or 7w6 are probably very good candidates for your core type (although I'm leaning towards 6 purely because of your tonality). Sx/sp seems fine, if not sp/sx. For your fixes, I know you mentioned 8 and 3 but I think that 1 and 4w3 might actually work a little bit better. It's worth noting that the agressivess of 8 and sx1 sometimes resemble one another greatly, and I think that's the case here.

I'm going to come back to this and give you a better explaination later this week if no one else does (Friday probably, Tuesday night at latest hopefully), especially since my assessment is pretty different than how you currently type yourself, At the moment, my guess is cp6w7 4w3 1w? sx/sp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sp

CP6...

What does "CP" mean? I'm not really familiar with that abbreviature.

Anyway, since you are pointing out to post more info, there you go:

My general and personal quote is this:
    "A flame symbolises life, our soul, an inner world where we are gods, you make sure that flame does not get extinguished."
    The quote describes my constant lust to live my life to the fullest, describes that I am not "Empty" inside and that I have vast world inside me where I shape it however I do want it to be. And finaly the quote lastly tells that you should never let your spirit to experience life to dissapear.

And my life can be pretty much summarised/described with this winston's churchill quote (Not on National part though, I'm Russian-Israeli and I am using that WW2 quote as a simple description of my personal life in summary):
    "we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."
    Meaning that I went through many hard times and kudos I always overcame them and succeded through, I have optimistic views on life.

Also, I noticed many people are getting dramatic and describing that they have "Existential Crisis", whether it is how they are insect and completely powerless compared to the vast universe and other reasons such as "Oh how meaningless all of this is". I actualy dont worry about how much fragile and shortened I am compared to the Universe, I actualy embrace it and it energizes me with all that vast world available sitting there just to be discovered, regardless if I'm that "Meaningless Mortal Being", It's simple that I dont earn for purpose, I earn to enjoy the life, therefore never in my life I had "Existential crisis", I dont get how people are this negative.

[Personality]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII None

Perhaps I would re-evaluate "INFP." Are there any other MBTI types you relate to?

As for instinct, you may not be SO last; but I am not getting a strong vibe since this is just one questionnaire. Instincts are easier to tell (and even quicker!) in person, in real life. But online can make it somewhat difficult.
    Likes RadicalDoubt liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sp

I'm not sure about the MBTI "INFP" part you are refering too, what other MBTI personalities types do you 'see' in me if I'm not an INFP?

[Personality]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sp

@Venus Rose

... Ok, here are the other MBTI types I relate to sort off:

INFJ, ISFP, ISTP, INTJ. Maybe slightly ENFP, ESFP or ESTP...

[Personality]

Likes Venus Rose liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/so

I'm also going to go with either 7w6 or 6w7 for core type. Possibly a 3 fix in tritype.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sp

So whats the actual difference between 6w7 and 7w6?

[Personality]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII None

Looking through the questions, I am actually wondering about 8 or 1 core for you. I don't understand social last suggestions, since given what you have said, you are very focused on social "norms" criticizing them, criticizing what "people do"; this is not social last. 6 could be a possibility but I am more so getting a sense of overt, strong, and unpretentious way of expressing yourself as well as a lot of anger. I would imagine 6s, even counterphobic, would still want to "not rock the boat too much" perhaps, and not jeopardize fitting in. Though 6 could, at the very least, be part of your tritype.

So 8, 1, and 6 are what I would give a look, for your core type, based on your answers here.

As for instincts, maybe these might help:
    Eight Stacks | The Enneagram ...info from the underground.
    (the stackings for other types are available through the links on the right).
    INFP | EII | 4w5 496 sx/so
    Answered questionnaires/typing thread
    Surveys: [
    X] [X]
    Discord