• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Tritype] Help me Typologists. An INFP trying to figure out It's full Enneagram chart

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Also, you questioned my type and asked me am I sure if I'm an INFP and asked me other types I related to.

I answered with either ISFP, ISTP, INFJ, INTJ and possibly even ESFP.

However, I just want to know what you are hinting into?
You come across as way too harsh, blunt and undiplomatic for an INFP. However, many INFPs can be EII (se PoLR) and they don’t like “direct behavior” because it feels abrasive. I don’t get that vibe from you. Another type of INFP I can think of would be IEI, but they are calculated, “have it together,” intelligent/poetic sort of vibe is what I get from them.
Sure INFP can be other socionics types too... but I’m inclined to suggest you might want to look into other MBTI types just to make sure something else doesn’t fit better.

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All you do was just to say that I'm too unfitting for the INFP personality because I'm too undiplomatic and stuff, but refusing to give an insightfull help on helping me figuring out on what other MBTI I could be possibly hinting more into.

In case that, I have already answered your previous question that you have been asking me:
Perhaps I would re-evaluate "INFP." Are there any other MBTI types you relate to?
My response;
[MENTION=28390]Venus Rose[/MENTION]

... Ok, here are the other MBTI types I relate to sort off:

INFJ, ISFP, ISTP, INTJ. Maybe slightly ENFP, ESFP or ESTP...

And so you didnt bother to give me any hint/clue on helping me to figure out what other MBTI personality and procceding to say the same stuff again over and over; "You are too 'extreme' for an INFP.".

I also possibly could be ISFJ aswell by the way.

Oh and speaking so far...
[MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION]

Where is the full analysis you have been promising so far?

I'm going to come back to this and give you a better explaination later this week if no one else does (Friday probably, Tuesday night at latest hopefully), especially since my assessment is pretty different than how you currently type yourself, At the moment, my guess is cp6w7 4w3 1w? sx/sp

*Note, I'm adding my actual analysis separately to avoid accidentally misquoting

A week has been passed and there is 0 clue on that.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

AH SORRY. I just came out of my finals earlier this week and just moved back home so I forgot about this.

Here, hopefully this is semi sufficient. I'm really not feeling mbti this questionaire, I didn't think INFP sounded terrible, though I thought I picked up on more Si than Ne. [MENTION=28390]Venus Rose[/MENTION] made a good point pertaining to socionics, ESI isn't particularly far off from EII and moves Se into a creative position socionics wise and Se is known for it's directness and ability to use force? I won't go further on either of these, mbti I'm a bit out of practice with and with socionics I'm just scratching the surface, what I mention here mostly relates to your tonality and really doesn't mean much.

So for enneagram:

6w7 vs 7w6

1 vs 8

4w3 vs 3w4

Overall, I think cp6w7 4w3 1w2 so/sp might work. if not, cp6w7 1w2 3w4 so/sp also seems plausible. The wings on the 1 fix are probably debatable, but again, you seem more on the confrontational/outwardly aggressive side of things, hence a more outwardly superego wing. As for IV, that was addressed earlier in this thread and I agree with what was there, so I'm not going to bother to address it in my analysis. Let me know if I misread anything, but this is at lest what I got out of it.

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
All you do was just to say that I'm too unfitting for the INFP personality because I'm too undiplomatic and stuff, but refusing to give an insightfull help on helping me figuring out on what other MBTI I could be possibly hinting more into.

And so you didnt bother to give me any hint/clue on helping me to figure out what other MBTI personality and procceding to say the same stuff again over and over; "You are too 'extreme' for an INFP.".

INFP personality type:
Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.
Mediator personality

Being a part of the Diplomat Role group, Mediators are guided by their principles, rather than by logic (Analysts), excitement (Explorers), or practicality (Sentinels). When deciding how to move forward, they will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue – Mediators are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. People who share the Mediator personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation.

All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost.
J. R. R. Tolkien

We Know What We Are, but Know Not What We May Be

At their best, these qualities enable Mediators to communicate deeply with others, easily speaking in metaphors and parables, and understanding and creating symbols to share their ideas. Fantasy worlds in particular fascinate Mediators, more than any other personality type. The strength of their visionary communication style lends itself well to creative works, and it comes as no surprise that many famous Mediators are poets, writers and actors. Understanding themselves and their place in the world is important to Mediators, and they explore these ideas by projecting themselves into their work.
Mediators have a talent for self-expression, revealing their beauty and their secrets through metaphors and fictional characters.

Mediators’ ability with language doesn’t stop with their native tongue, either – as with most people who share the Diplomat personality types, they are considered gifted when it comes to learning a second (or third!) language. Their gift for communication also lends itself well to Mediators’ desire for harmony, a recurring theme with Diplomats, and helps them to move forward as they find their calling.
Listen to Many People, but Talk to Few

Unlike their Extraverted cousins though, Mediators will focus their attention on just a few people, a single worthy cause – spread too thinly, they’ll run out of energy, and even become dejected and overwhelmed by all the bad in the world that they can’t fix. This is a sad sight for Mediators’ friends, who will come to depend on their rosy outlook.

If they are not careful, Mediators can lose themselves in their quest for good and neglect the day-to-day upkeep that life demands. Mediators often drift into deep thought, enjoying contemplating the hypothetical and the philosophical more than any other personality type. Left unchecked, Mediators may start to lose touch, withdrawing into “hermit mode”, and it can take a great deal of energy from their friends or partner to bring them back to the real world.

Luckily, like the flowers in spring, Mediator’s affection, creativity, altruism and idealism will always come back, rewarding them and those they love perhaps not with logic and utility, but with a world view that inspires compassion, kindness and beauty wherever they go.
[x]

The Idealist

As an INFP, your primary mode of living is focused internally, where you deal with things according to how you feel about them, or how they fit into your personal value system. Your secondary mode is external, where you take things in primarily via your intuition.

INFPs, more than other iNtuitive Feeling types, are focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves

INFPs are highly intuitive about people. They rely heavily on their intuitions to guide them, and use their discoveries to constantly search for value in life. They are on a continuous mission to find the truth and meaning underlying things. Every encounter and every piece of knowledge gained gets sifted through the INFP's value system, and is evaluated to see if it has any potential to help the INFP define or refine their own path in life. The goal at the end of the path is always the same - the INFP is driven to help people and make the world a better place.

Generally thoughtful and considerate, INFPs are good listeners and put people at ease. Although they may be reserved in expressing emotion, they have a very deep well of caring and are genuinely interested in understanding people. This sincerity is sensed by others, making the INFP a valued friend and confidante. An INFP can be quite warm with people he or she knows well.

INFPs do not like conflict, and go to great lengths to avoid it. If they must face it, they will always approach it from the perspective of their feelings. In conflict situations, INFPs place little importance on who is right and who is wrong. They focus on the way that the conflict makes them feel, and indeed don't really care whether or not they're right. They don't want to feel badly. This trait sometimes makes them appear irrational and illogical in conflict situations. On the other hand, INFPs make very good mediators, and are typically good at solving other people's conflicts, because they intuitively understand people's perspectives and feelings, and genuinely want to help them.

INFPs are flexible and laid-back, until one of their values is violated. In the face of their value system being threatened, INFPs can become aggressive defenders, fighting passionately for their cause. When an INFP has adopted a project or job which they're interested in, it usually becomes a "cause" for them. Although they are not detail-oriented individuals, they will cover every possible detail with determination and vigor when working for their "cause".

When it comes to the mundane details of life maintenance, INFPs are typically completely unaware of such things. They might go for long periods without noticing a stain on the carpet, but carefully and meticulously brush a speck of dust off of their project booklet.

INFPs do not like to deal with hard facts and logic. Their focus on their feelings and the Human Condition makes it difficult for them to deal with impersonal judgment. They don't understand or believe in the validity of impersonal judgment, which makes them naturally rather ineffective at using it. Most INFPs will avoid impersonal analysis, although some have developed this ability and are able to be quite logical. Under stress, it's not uncommon for INFPs to mis-use hard logic in the heat of anger, throwing out fact after (often inaccurate) fact in an emotional outburst.

INFPs have very high standards and are perfectionists. Consequently, they are usually hard on themselves, and don't give themselves enough credit. INFPs may have problems working on a project in a group, because their standards are likely to be higher than other members' of the group. In group situations, they may have a "control" problem. The INFP needs to work on balancing their high ideals with the requirements of every day living. Without resolving this conflict, they will never be happy with themselves, and they may become confused and paralyzed about what to do with their lives.

INFPs are usually talented writers. They may be awkard and uncomfortable with expressing themselves verbally, but have a wonderful ability to define and express what they're feeling on paper. INFPs also appear frequently in social service professions, such as counselling or teaching. They are at their best in situations where they're working towards the public good, and in which they don't need to use hard logic.

INFPs who function in their well-developed sides can accomplish great and wonderful things, which they will rarely give themselves credit for. Some of the great, humanistic catalysts in the world have been INFPs.
[x]

You, according to what you have written on here:
I have posted the same thread in Personality Cafe already. However unfortunately, I havent received much clue about my full enneagram.

I've finaly after 2 years I figured out my MBTI type which is INFP (Though, I'm still open to people correcting my MBTI personality). However, I figured out there is Enneagram, which I thought would be great and awesome to expand it on that, so that I could finaly get my full personality chart.

I only got clues that my closest Enneagrams could be either 3, 6, 7 or 8 with sx/sp as instinctuals variant. At first when being just new and not much informed about Enneagram, I thought that my Enneagram was 5w4. However, people told me that I dont seem like much of an widthdrawal type of person (It is quite true, I'm more assertive, impulsive and reactive), after getting a clue from other people by answering questionaires and taking quizes, I then started to think that I'm 6w7 8w9 3w4 sx/sp. However as always, I still think It's not correct.

Because of the extreme lack of help I receive from the users of PerC, I thought I'd post this thread in Typologycentral as well, where I think I could receive more help and finaly figure out my correct and full Enneagram (XwX XwX XwX sx/sp).

First off, I start with just posting/copying my questionnaires from PerC here:

And my second questionnaire:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

In case that, I have already answered your previous question that you have been asking me:

My response;

[MENTION=28390]Venus Rose[/MENTION] and [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] are helping you here. They don't owe you anything. Instead of being accusatory and disrespectful toward them, maybe you should think about the fact they are giving their own time and resources in trying to type you, while you are treating them as if they aren't good enough.

Amberiat

Infinity

My response;

Don't you think you're feeling a bit too entitled?

It's not like you're paying them to help you out, they're free to change their mind or do a half-assed job if they want to.

And when they do extend a hand, you shut them down because you don't "like" their responses.

Get off your high horse.

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=28390]Venus Rose[/MENTION] and [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] are helping you here. They don't owe you anything. Instead of being accusatory and disrespectful toward them, maybe you should think about the fact they are giving their own time and resources in trying to type you, while you are treating them as if they aren't good enough.

It's not like you're paying them to help you out, they're free to change their mind or do a half-assed job if they want to.

And when they do extend a hand, you shut them down because you don't "like" their responses.

Get off your high horse.

It's alright...he's probably just really young...

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTJ's being good at leaders is just a stereotype? Being an ENTJ does not neccesarily mean I must be good at leading/being a leader? Also, is it true that any type can have/experience nostalgia?

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Get off your high horse.

What the f do you wan't from me?

If you dont owe me anything then just simply ignore my thread entirely, It's not like I was forcing exactly them (And you especiality) to come here and care to type, but they cared to type me and therefore I have the full rights to ask them questions, to obtain knowlege from them.

Now I need to go to sleep, if you dont have anything to add to this thread other than derailing it, then please just go away and dont post here, no need to start inflammatory.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't think my pointing out that being rude to people who are helping you is a bad idea derailed the thread, as being rude is going to deter people from wanting to help you in the first place. So act however you want. I won't be helping you anymore. :bye:

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, actualy you are the one who is derailing this thread, but ok, have it your way.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTJ's being good at leaders is just a stereotype? Being an ENTJ does not neccesarily mean I must be good at leading/being a leader? Also, is it true that any type can have/experience nostalgia?

Definitely a stereotype, leadership is often learned, not ingrained, though some people are more independent than others. Also, any type can have nostalgia, nostalgia is a human thing, although if you frequent it and find comfort in it, ESTJ might be a better fit.

Venus Rose

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

ENTJs can also be self-absorbed in the sense of caring mostly about themselves and their gain and advancement.