• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] (Question for Type 2s) Self-Acceptance

TorquoiseEnneagram

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
sx
So, for any type 2s more experienced and wisened than I am, how did you manage (if ever) to get to a point where you no longer are self-doubtful and require validation from others? Not sure I phrased this correctly, if someone who thinks they know what I'm talking about could help me on phrasing, that would be lovely.

violetsunrise

Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I access high type 8 and decided to stop caring about other people’s opinions combined with healthy detachment. I chose who’s opinions matter to me depending on their relationship to me.