• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Enneagram Music Playlists

stoic

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was looking through different threads on here, other forums, talking to friends, and did some of my own personal digging to find music that would best suit each type in various aspects. Wanted to open it up somewhere so if anyone has a song that resonates with them, feel free to post. Of course, I'll only add it if it fits the type proper. Any stage of growth works unless it's because of a certain fixation. Also, let me know if there's any songs on there you feel that were mistyped. I'll keep adding songs as I come across them as well.

Music Playlist:

Enneagram Type 1

Enneagram Type 2

Enneagram Type 3

Enneagram Type 4

Enneagram Type 5

Enneagram Type 6

Enneagram Type 7

Enneagram Type 8

Enneagram Type 9

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Here's a 9 song! At least it resonates with this 9. Not just in a relationship way. Being a third wheel, being taken advantage of.

YouTube

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Also These:

The Head Triad:

The Heart Triad:

The Body Triad:

Imageshackdiana

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
I was looking through different threads on here, other forums, talking to friends, and did some of my own personal digging to find music that would best suit each type in various aspects. Wanted to open it up somewhere so if anyone has a song that resonates with them, feel free to post. Of course, I'll only add it if it fits the type proper. Any stage of growth works unless it's because of a certain fixation. Also, let me know if there's any songs on there you feel that were mistyped. I'll keep adding songs as I come across them as well.

Music Playlist:

Enneagram Type 1

Enneagram Type 2

Enneagram Type 3

Enneagram Type 4

Enneagram Type 5

Enneagram Type 6

Enneagram Type 7

Enneagram Type 8

Enneagram Type 9

I'm Enneagram 1, but I really have a wide variety of music tastes
I can go from stoic music to a very crazy one