• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] What's your Enneagram and Jungian Archetype?

yeghor

Here's a list of descriptions on the archetypes: Twelve Archetypes

also here: 12 Archetypes pt. 2

I want to see if there are any correlations between the two. If I get enough input, I'll make a graph and stuff, but I'm going to assume I probably won't. ONLY FILL OUT WHAT YOU FEEL RELATIVELY CERTAIN ABOUT (it's not necessary to fill out all prompts)

1) Your enneagram core type (including iv if you know it):
2) Your enneagram tritype:
3) Mbti:
4) Your jungian archetype:
5) Second most fitting archetype:
6) Other notes:

Ex.
1) Your enneagram core type (including iv if you know it): 6w5 sp/so
2) Your enneagram tritype: 631
3) Mbti: INTP
4) Your jungian archetype: The sage
5) Second most fitting archetype: The magician
5) Other notes: I'm probably the sage, but I'm ambitious and the word "transform" really hits a certain spot in my behavior. It the two archetypes had a child, that would be me. Also my level of certainty on my type (ennea/mbti/archetype) is probably an 85%.

Bump. First link for 12 archetypes in the above-quoted post works. You can read the descriptions to identify one primary and one secondary archetype that fits you.

I think the archetypes are associated with the MBTI functions as provided below. Once you've found your 2 archetypes, you can check the my proposed correlations below to see if that makes sense.

My understanding of archetypes

KitchenFly

9w1 INFP Sx/Sp/So 1221 D type.

I think my Tri-Type is or believe my Tri-Type is: 9w1 5w6 4w5

Last edited: