• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Traditional Enneagram] Margaery Tyrell - Game of Thrones

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
She is a very expansive type, her reasoning / driving motivations seems to be classical 3 glory and prestige and 7 gluttony, over 8 power.

ENFJ, classical goal-achieving visionary and obviously using Fe to her advantage.
3w2 7w8, Gut is a bit hazy, probably shaded over by a lot of the image-building, but I can see some 9 modulating influence as a strategy despite her being expansive. I may consider 1w9 or 9w1. IV is a bit hard at first glance, but her reasonings and focus are very sp-first, backed by sx intensity. sx/sp is also likely and can go.

EDIT: Rewatching a few clips, she seeks security and influence via and on soc matters, but there seems to be less of an sp 'bodily' focus. so/sx?

Last edited:

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
definitely going with ENFJ/3w2.

Wunjo

Maverick thinker.
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ, 3w2, 6w7, can't pin down gut. Definitely so/sp, she's obviously a so-dom, sx blind sounds a bit unlikely, but I think it's more reasonable than sp blind.

Finite Fusion

EIE ENFj 368.

Out of all types ENFj wants power over people the most. That’s how they reach their goals.