User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Post 4s! Do you always sad or moody , or do you have neutral or happy phases?

Or what is your usually mood?

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Post Human Post
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

My default is pretty neutral, I tend towards brooding/serious, though not sad. And occasional bouts happiness and sadness.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

i am pretty silly and playful and laugh and smile a good amount. people still tell me i’m a daria, though.
    Likes Hiraeth liked this post

I'm definitely a lot happier now than a few years back. I still appear quiet and aloof at times, but I'm definitely not as mopey as I used to be. I think a key to a 4's wellbeing is to focus on something that gives their life greater meaning. It's important to know what you value and to have goals to make it happen. Then again, I think this is important for anyone regardless of type.

Not all 4s are always moody and depressive. Some can be quite goofy and playful. There's always an inner longing for something though, and that's what needs extra focus.

I experience a range of emotions. I don’t really get excited as my lifelong friends could tell you. The closest to that would be me expressing extreme amusement over something. I have definitely laughed until it hurts. Neutral is a common setting for me.
    Likes Warui, Peter Deadpan, LittleCat liked this post

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    My default is pretty neutral, I tend towards brooding/serious, though not sad. And occasional bouts happiness and sadness.
    This but probably more melancholy, for a couple reasons (I'm not male and thus it's more culturally acceptable for me to be sad, and 4 with 8 has an urge to be emotionally honest and raw at times).

If I'm in my comfort zone with people I vibe with, I can get pretty quirky and charismatic. I doubt most people who know me would think I'm a 4 if they knew about this stuff, they'd probably think I'm a 6, 7, or maaaaybe 8.

Edit: I seem like a 7 under the influence of alcohol. Or when there are baby goats around. And people who don't know me well might think I'm a 5.

Okaybye.
    Perpetual mood

“Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel.
    And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new.
    Just lesser versions of what I've already felt.”

- look it up yourself

Likes Qlip liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

I am probably all emotions as well. I can get quite excited about things I really like and enjoy (example - nature, new places, board games with friends), but that shows in momentary bursts, it's not a sustained animation. And ofc I can get low, on the opposite end. I am probably mostly.... 'flat' and might appear fairly even-keeled, steady, calm, maybe even monotonous in voice inflection, though, when interacting with people. I've been told I'm anti-exuberant / demonstrative in social situations, ha.

When I was younger (teenage years into mid to late 20's) I was much more often melancholic; I swing in that direction less often these days. I can be quite happy and content more often these days.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints
    Likes Warui, LittleCat liked this post

StainedYourShirts(Ouups!) IBleedPumpkinJuice's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ni

Back when I used to be a core 4 and before I went to 1, I was either melancholic and in a thoughtful mood or in a content and motivated mood or felt stressed out and a bit pissed off because of what I percieved was stressing me out. Normally these moods were quite stable. Nowadays my mood swings from content to stressed to confused (especially when I'm in the process of figuring something out for eg at work) in a matter of seconds. While I miss the stability of my moods back when I was a 4, most of the problems of being a 4 are things I definitely don't want back - like the ambigous feelings of wanting to connect with people but found it hard cause I was kinda the weirdo in every group, but on the other hand I liked who I was and didn't want to change and did not know how to deal with those "walls" between me and other people - and the whole scenario made me feel insecure at times, an emotion I absolutely loathed - just the overall insecurity and confusion that came with being a 4. I'm glad I have overcome all that, is all I can say. But the relatively stable moods - that's something I'm working on getting back cause it was awesome.
    Consider different ways of seeing the same old things

Likes LittleCat liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp

I have a thought and mood disorder, the mood part bipolar. Therefore of course I have good times, formerly mania. Fortunately, on the right meds my moods are less extreme. I'm easily saddened but also easily cheered up.
    Likes LittleCat liked this post