• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] 4s! Do you always sad or moody , or do you have neutral or happy phases?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well everyone has feelings. 4s don't get to be special for that.
This is true, but I'd add that there are numerous ways people can value and process feelings. I've found that the majority of people assume a negative emotion needs to go away, and I think differently. Almost all the people I've ever known try to "teach" me how to get rid of my feelings and their advice is actually useless for me because I have a different approach. I see each emotion as a different color and in the same way I'm not going to work at eradicating blue or purple from my life, I don't see the reason to purge any naturally occurring feeling, even the negative ones. Precious few people agree with this mindset.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No unfortunately I’m a fictional character who is subject to the whims of my author