• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 3] Enneagram 3 review

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
This is how I view enneagram 3s as a whole. I do not think they have bad intentions, they just want some attention and acknowledgement. A lot of them you meet are decent human beings, a lot of them are your wanna be heroes, for example booster gold from justice league unlimited and batman the brave and the bold. Then you got Captain Qwark from Ratchet and Clank. Their reasoning for being heroes is not in the right place, their intentions are good, they just let their ego and vanity get the best of them. Their main temptation is vanity, what that mean is a lot of them rely on external things to feel worth while and they are the best at motivating people to go out their and make a name for themselves, in other words, you can say that they are a skin deep enneagram, instead of doing it from the heart. Enneagram 2s has a similar problem to enneagram 3s, but it is more in the line of true pride. When a enneagram 3, integrates to a six, they start fighting for something they believe and realize that they need to be a team player, when a enneagram 3 disintegrates to a 9, they start to become cowards and runaway from their problems.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
when a enneagram 3 disintegrates to a 9, they start to become cowards and runaway from their problems.

Lol... I thought being cowardly was a 6 thing and running away from problems was a 7 thing?

e31.jpg