• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 5] The conches primary focus of the two wings

KitchenFly

For type five the 5w4.

Do you think the, Four wing -conches focus is -agenda oriented?

And do you think the, Six wing -conches focus is -mood orientate?

Your Thoughts?

For type five the 5w6.

Do you think the, Six wing -conches focus is -agenda orientated?

And do you think the, Four wing -conches focus is -mood orientated?

Your Thoughts?

KitchenFly

Looks like no one has the guts to think about something that dose not come from a book.

Rouskyrie

While I can see your point, I would say that the 5w4 would be more likely to be mood oriented, considering the emotionality typically associated with type 4.
Where as I could see the 5w6 being more likely agenda oriented, considering the tendency of type 6 to want/ensure security and in turn intentionally or unintentionally cover the bases of an objective.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
While I can see your point, I would say that the 5w4 would be more likely to be mood oriented, considering the emotionality typically associated with type 4.
Where as I could see the 5w6 being more likely agenda oriented, considering the tendency of type 6 to want/ensure security and in turn intentionally or unintentionally cover the bases of an objective.

I think he means the words in a different way than that.

It's structural. Something about how someone with the same core and different wing would have a different kind of focus, which he terms "agenda" vs "mood".

For example, someone of your own type would be "agenda" oriented, as in you are both sort of, sharing observations which are of a similar nature, something like that?

Not sure why 5w6 would see 5w4 as "mood" or what a "conch" is.
[MENTION=24144]KitchenFly[/MENTION]

I guess a similar situation would be like in MBTI how one type sees the type with the same dominant function and different auxiliary function.

Rouskyrie

I think he means the words in a different way than that.

It's structural. Something about how someone with the same core and different wing would have a different kind of focus, which he terms "agenda" vs "mood".

For example, someone of your own type would be "agenda" oriented, as in you are both sort of, sharing observations which are of a similar nature, something like that?

Not sure why 5w6 would see 5w4 as "mood" or what a "conch" is.
[MENTION=24144]KitchenFly[/MENTION]

I guess a similar situation would be like in MBTI how one type sees the type with the same dominant function and different auxiliary function.

Of course, of course. I probably interpreted it a bit too literally. My apologies.

Rouskyrie

It's understandable; from what I remember, he tends to make very cryptic posts. :p

Fair enough. Frankly, I stumbled upon the thread and felt bad that no one seemed to have bothered to leave a reply, so I figured, "Hey, why not at least say something?". xP

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Fair enough. Frankly, I stumbled upon the thread and felt bad that no one seemed to have bothered to leave a reply, so I figured, "Hey, why not at least say something?". xP

Sounds like a good enough reason to me! :)

It's also inspired me to look through some other of his posts.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
I'd love to answer, but I can't grasp what the terms you use are (maybe elaborating on them a little could get you more responses).

"Conches" makes me giggle.