• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] hey E4s lets get some music going on this forum ;)

Bnova

MBTI Type
IXTX
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Okay i'll start

oohh na na na na hey you
yeah you in the black dress
with the fine ass
that body so right yes

you definitely leaving with me
i know exactly how you like it
striking
that smile is stunning

Im on this here mic ready for ya lovin
huggin'
on that...yeah that ;)
bless that...Im a missionary
Love that...Im so creative you callin me by my name...visionary
imagine this ,tonight its going down when the lights go
we never going home
we in that zone
bae i kno you prone to fantasize
but right here when you with me we here to get it right
yeah tonight:D

im crazy i know it,
you the reason
its all your fault
i cant help you so dayum hot
im hooked on you
addicted to your curves
you like a drug you like a surfer
im the wave;)
Im your hero and your heart is the exact thing im tryna save
gotcha ;)

lol that was fun...

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
lol WTF :DDDD LMAO. That's not 4, that's 7!

Here's some real 4. wing. THreee!!!

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...and how about this to be a more resolute sadness of the 4w5?

(artist: Jan Swerts)

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Typology is a place where all the human trash of the world crowds together to feel good about themselves by using their chosen label ("type") and the alternative description of that types abilities, the one that interprets shortcomings and flaws as assets, strengths. And in this huge crowd people delude themselves and the crowd brainwashes them to feel that all is good, they are safe with these people who (supposedly) also know and own up their "type." As if by learning of their weaknesses, they were able to take control of them. People don't change and they'll use all the excuses and alibis to manifest their flaws... it's just that they need the right social milieu that doesn't look at them as flaws to sanction them... so they'd be able to convince themselves that they have really changed, they are different...

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Typology is a place where all the human trash of the world crowds together to feel good about themselves by using their chosen label ("type") and the alternative description of that types abilities, the one that interprets shortcomings and flaws as assets, strengths. And in this huge crowd people delude themselves and the crowd brainwashes them to feel that all is good, they are safe with these people who (supposedly) also know and own up their "type." As if by learning of their weaknesses, they were able to take control of them. People don't change and they'll use all the excuses and alibis to manifest their flaws... it's just that they need the right social milieu that doesn't look at them as flaws to sanction them... so they'd be able to convince themselves that they have really changed, they are different...

So...honest question, why are you here?

He’s the drunk that makes fun of other drunks for drinking. Yeah the behavior doesn’t make much sense.

He was schooled recently by some other members and he’s returned to heap scorn and ridicule on all of us. Such a sad little man. I’m not sure if he’s such a sad SOB for being hypocritical or for taking so long to retaliate.

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because some hope still lingers that some people from my cluster (E6, E1) will visit this place. Every once in a while I give off "signals" so that different types might discover different opinions (to show that there's more out there than the apparent majority - who represent just one or two clusters, anyways).

He’s the drunk that makes fun of other drunks for drinking. Yeah the behavior doesn’t make much sense.

He was schooled recently by some other members and he’s returned to heap scorn and ridicule on all of us. Such a sad little man. I’m not sure if he’s such a sad SOB for being hypocritical or for taking so long to retaliate.
I wasn't schooled, I was mocked. But I agree that INFPs are sad little people. Judging by the aggression levels vs. Ne-relativity in your post, you come off more as a wolf in a sheep's clothing, than the INFP underdog.

I wasn't schooled, I was mocked. But I agree that INFPs are sad little people. Judging by the aggression levels vs. Ne-relativity in your post, you come off more as a wolf in a sheep's clothing, than the INFP underdog.

You’re half correct. You were mocked as you were being schooled.

Wolves have had a long history of being misunderstood, usually through purposeful misrepresentation by those herding the cattle. They sound INFP enough to me.

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You’re half correct. You were mocked as you were being schooled.

Wolves have had a long history of being misunderstood, usually through purposeful misrepresentation by those herding the cattle. They sound INFP enough to me.

Yes, but real wolves don't don any sheep clothing. It's more like they are wolves on the outside and poets on the inside. And real poets don't school by mocking. That's just plain cowardice.

Yes, but real wolves don't don any sheep clothing. It's more like they are wolves on the outside and poets on the inside. And real poets don't school by mocking. That's just plain cowardice.

Yes yes your take on my metaphorical wardrobe is all very fascinating. If you come to a site and have the audacity to preach to others the typology gospel according to you and you alone and then refer to everyone as trash don’t be surprised when you face a backlash genius. Now kindly piss off.

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes yes your take on my metaphorical wardrobe is all very fascinating. If you come to a site and have the audacity to preach to others the typology gospel according to you and you alone and then refer to everyone as trash don’t be surprised when you face a backlash genius. Now kindly piss off.

I did write as a last word before leaving that it had not come to me a surprise, didn't I? I'm not preaching, I'm just repeating what the previous generation had known before you new kiddies appeared on the block. Yea, "trash" from me is harsh, true but when the number of people who take typology as a service or just a forum where you make friends skyrockets, then that's social entropy, the "trashification" of the original goal/cause.

I did write as a last word before leaving that it had not come to me a surprise, didn't I? I'm not preaching, I'm just repeating what the previous generation had known before you new kiddies appeared on the block. Yea, "trash" from me is harsh, true but when the number of people who take typology as a service or just a forum where you make friends skyrockets, then that's social entropy, the "trashification" of the original goal/cause.

Kiddie? I’m probably older than you sunshine.

So this newer crowd arriving is defiling the sanctity of this forum? To you this situation is akin to Yo-yo enthusiasts overrunning a forum dedicated to physics? Typology is hardly a hard science and isn’t deserving of that level of reverence. Perhaps you and the other serious alchemists can discuss turning lead into gold elsewhere. Peace.

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kiddie? I’m probably older than you sunshine.

So this newer crowd arriving is defiling the sanctity of this forum? To you this situation is akin to Yo-yo enthusiasts overrunning a forum dedicated to physics? Typology is hardly a hard science and isn’t deserving of that level of reverence. Perhaps you and the other serious alchemists can discuss turning lead into gold elsewhere. Peace.

Strangely enough, as much as you downplay typology's power/validity, you do seem to have labeled yourself as the type of the person who worked it out (Isabel Briggs Myers). Or in other words: you're against nitpicking in humanities but then you also type yourself as one who's supposed to have that angle (arts, philology, literature, psychology). But of course, that hunch is nothing new: you wouldn't be the first So/Sp INTP along with the rest of ENTPs and STs who overproportionate these forums under guises and then wonder why the "free shrinks" leave.

Strangely enough, as much as you downplay typology's power/validity, you do seem to have labeled yourself as the type of the person who worked it out (Isabel Briggs Myers). Or in other words: you're against nitpicking in humanities but then you also type yourself as one who's supposed to have that angle (arts, philology, literature, psychology). But of course, that hunch is nothing new: you wouldn't be the first So/Sp INTP along with the rest of ENTPs and STs who overproportionate these forums under guises and then wonder why the "free shrinks" leave.
You got me! I’m with the INTP police. INTerPol. Outstanding work Poirot!

Do I get a fortune cookie with my meal too? Maybe that was it? That’s a big cookie.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

You think you insult by claiming Pop has mistyped himself purposely, along with most of the rest of us? Because you must know so much better than the rest of us? And that we are here just to seek your counsel? Just give up. You couldn't be more wrong.

Here I’ve more than derailed a music thread and for that I am truly sorry.

This should restore my INFP street cred. :D

Neokortex

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here I’ve more than derailed a music thread and for that I am truly sorry.

This should restore my INFP street cred. :D

Lol. I thought you said you didn't believe in typology.