User Tag List

First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Neokortex View Post
    Yes, but real wolves don't don any sheep clothing. It's more like they are wolves on the outside and poets on the inside. And real poets don't school by mocking. That's just plain cowardice.
    Yes yes your take on my metaphorical wardrobe is all very fascinating. If you come to a site and have the audacity to preach to others the typology gospel according to you and you alone and then refer to everyone as trash don’t be surprised when you face a backlash genius. Now kindly piss off.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    461 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Population: 1 View Post
    Yes yes your take on my metaphorical wardrobe is all very fascinating. If you come to a site and have the audacity to preach to others the typology gospel according to you and you alone and then refer to everyone as trash don’t be surprised when you face a backlash genius. Now kindly piss off.
    I did write as a last word before leaving that it had not come to me a surprise, didn't I? I'm not preaching, I'm just repeating what the previous generation had known before you new kiddies appeared on the block. Yea, "trash" from me is harsh, true but when the number of people who take typology as a service or just a forum where you make friends skyrockets, then that's social entropy, the "trashification" of the original goal/cause.
    Tritype 461: 4w3 So shy narcissism + 6w7 Sx the overt cerebral + 1w2 Sp the covert somatic narcissist

I did write as a last word before leaving that it had not come to me a surprise, didn't I? I'm not preaching, I'm just repeating what the previous generation had known before you new kiddies appeared on the block. Yea, "trash" from me is harsh, true but when the number of people who take typology as a service or just a forum where you make friends skyrockets, then that's social entropy, the "trashification" of the original goal/cause.
    Kiddie? I’m probably older than you sunshine.

So this newer crowd arriving is defiling the sanctity of this forum? To you this situation is akin to Yo-yo enthusiasts overrunning a forum dedicated to physics? Typology is hardly a hard science and isn’t deserving of that level of reverence. Perhaps you and the other serious alchemists can discuss turning lead into gold elsewhere. Peace.
    Likes Luminous, The Tsarevich liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    461 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ti

Kiddie? I’m probably older than you sunshine.

So this newer crowd arriving is defiling the sanctity of this forum? To you this situation is akin to Yo-yo enthusiasts overrunning a forum dedicated to physics? Typology is hardly a hard science and isn’t deserving of that level of reverence. Perhaps you and the other serious alchemists can discuss turning lead into gold elsewhere. Peace.
    Strangely enough, as much as you downplay typology's power/validity, you do seem to have labeled yourself as the type of the person who worked it out (Isabel Briggs Myers). Or in other words: you're against nitpicking in humanities but then you also type yourself as one who's supposed to have that angle (arts, philology, literature, psychology). But of course, that hunch is nothing new: you wouldn't be the first So/Sp INTP along with the rest of ENTPs and STs who overproportionate these forums under guises and then wonder why the "free shrinks" leave.
    Tritype 461: 4w3 So shy narcissism + 6w7 Sx the overt cerebral + 1w2 Sp the covert somatic narcissist

Strangely enough, as much as you downplay typology's power/validity, you do seem to have labeled yourself as the type of the person who worked it out (Isabel Briggs Myers). Or in other words: you're against nitpicking in humanities but then you also type yourself as one who's supposed to have that angle (arts, philology, literature, psychology). But of course, that hunch is nothing new: you wouldn't be the first So/Sp INTP along with the rest of ENTPs and STs who overproportionate these forums under guises and then wonder why the "free shrinks" leave.
    You got me! I’m with the INTP police. INTerPol. Outstanding work Poirot!

Do I get a fortune cookie with my meal too? Maybe that was it? That’s a big cookie.
    Likes Luminous liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    49? sx/sp

You think you insult by claiming Pop has mistyped himself purposely, along with most of the rest of us? Because you must know so much better than the rest of us? And that we are here just to seek your counsel? Just give up. You couldn't be more wrong.
    ƒ O ᖇ G E ᗪ I ᑎ ƒ I ᖇ E ✰
    h n g g h t

Likes The Tsarevich liked this post

Here I’ve more than derailed a music thread and for that I am truly sorry.

This should restore my INFP street cred.
    Likes Luminous, Novella, LittleCat liked this post

MBTI
    Enneagram

This needs to stop please.
    I do not just want to read books.
    I want to climb inside them and live there
    I don't hate you, I am just not necessarily excited by your existence.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    461 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ti

Here I’ve more than derailed a music thread and for that I am truly sorry.

This should restore my INFP street cred.
    Lol. I thought you said you didn't believe in typology.

Off to new adventures
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    946 sp/sx