ENFP
    Enneagram
    974 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtlost View Post
    I seriously love twos...
    In case you haven't noticed my enneagram lately

Still determining whether I'm a 27x or a 72x though, but I am a two!
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

~Always, an Enthusiastic_Dreamer

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    All twos are the ones to kiss the bottom of your boot.

They are number one enneagram to end up stabbinf someone in the back and they are not to be messed with, declared armed and dangerous despite being cuddly
    Omg ur rite

Enneagram
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Enthusiastic_Dreamer View Post
    In case you haven't noticed my enneagram lately

Still determining whether I'm a 27x or a 72x though, but I am a two!
    haha, then let's get it on homeboy!!

What I love about 2s (the person I think is it a two, I mean) is that she is not a passive person. Sure, she is sensitive but she has a zest/drive that I do not have.
    I love it like it's iced tea <3
    You are so arbitrary.
    Likes Dreamer liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1

So much of this is spot on for me! Wow, even some of the darker traits are recognizable. That's hard to say, that there are dark parts to who I am. I guess we really are a dichotomy of both light and dark, good and evil.

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247 five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

The bit about 2 vs 7 was interesting to read:

Twos and Sevens are both generally extroverted and generous and can sometimes crosstype. But Twos are primarily feeling oriented whereas the more mercurial Sevens are oriented to thinking. Twos are far more helpful to others than is the more self oriented Seven; Twos are more likely to follow through on promises of aid whereas Sevens have sometimes “moved on.” Twos are primarily oriented towards their relationships; Sevens towards their activities.

^ I often am tricked (by my 2w1 pride and idealism) that I have an endless store of thankless patience and care that I'm able to provide to others. I take on big emotional tasks with confidence that I have what it takes to handle it. After it causes too much pain or is consuming too much of my time though, Dom 7w6 takes over and I'm done. What's worse is that with cerebral nature of 7, I often do so in a very self assured and somewhat cold fashion. Sorry buddy I gotta take care of me, gotta go. I've tried to take my pride in my ability to love and nurture without bounds down a few notches and respect the core seven that I know is there.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247 five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Omg ur rite
    Mhm. I got an ESFJ 2w3 soc friend that comes to mind. He's great when he's great but oh goodness when shit goes down it gets ugly fast with him.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    NiFi
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI4 Ni

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Mhm. I got an ESFJ 2w3 soc friend that comes to mind. He's great when he's great but oh goodness when shit goes down it gets ugly fast with him.
    Yeah I can believe that readily. Pretty much it's great where everything works out super cool, but once there are disagreements forget it, hello out group whether you two are alone or even worse a group group. Social isolation at its finest. ExFJ's are masters at making people feel like shit for the uninitiated into experience and unbridled sensitivity.
    Likes five sounds liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

I have always wanted to be of service to others. That is why I'm a type 2w3.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    461 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    The bit about 2 vs 7 was interesting to read:

Twos and Sevens are both generally extroverted and generous and can sometimes crosstype. But Twos are primarily feeling oriented whereas the more mercurial Sevens are oriented to thinking. Twos are far more helpful to others than is the more self oriented Seven; Twos are more likely to follow through on promises of aid whereas Sevens have sometimes “moved on.” Twos are primarily oriented towards their relationships; Sevens towards their activities.

^ I often am tricked (by my 2w1 pride and idealism) that I have an endless store of thankless patience and care that I'm able to provide to others. I take on big emotional tasks with confidence that I have what it takes to handle it. After it causes too much pain or is consuming too much of my time though, Dom 7w6 takes over and I'm done. What's worse is that with cerebral nature of 7, I often do so in a very self assured and somewhat cold fashion. Sorry buddy I gotta take care of me, gotta go. I've tried to take my pride in my ability to love and nurture without bounds down a few notches and respect the core seven that I know is there.
    Interesting way of describing it. Never thought 7s can go with 2. Or vice versa. I think I read something about 2's pride... but isn't 2w3 more prideful (narcissistic?) than 2w1? 2w1 may be more pragmatic, more accurate in assessing how much they're capable of? Just thinking...
    Tritype 461: 4w3 So shy narcissism + 6w7 Sx the overt cerebral + 1w2 Sp the covert somatic narcissist

I hate 2s, only because I can't be one because the descriptions suck, but I want to be one because the motivation resonates with me.