• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] Enneagram with Wing Descriptions

Eugene Watson VIII

Senor Membrae
MBTI Type
xxxP
Enneagram
?
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah I've read them. I think they're good, the only problem is if you're somehow unsure of what you're like, then anything can fit.

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
These descriptions are fairly good. Granted, I identify with the 6w5 description more so than the 6w7 description.

wistfulwillow

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think they're good, the only problem is if you're somehow unsure of what you're like, then anything can fit.
The first time I read them (a few months ago or so), I strongly identified with all of the 1, 4, 5, and 9 descriptions. So I agree, they're certainly a bit ambiguous.

KitchenFly

I read the 1w9 and my subtype the 9w1 and thought it was okish but not of an ideal standard but most likely, a better effort than I am likely to ever do, so I make it ok but I would not promote it as a good sores of insight but I also would not neglect to mention it if someone wanted lots of different web sight to visit to read about the subtypes.

I think two of the examples for the 9w1 were incorrect, mahatma Gandhi and The Dalai Lama.

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Pretty good overview, but yeah, probably type yourself from something other than this. Too vague to get past the fog of the intrapersonal blindspot if you're not decided on your own type, yet.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Based on this 4 with a 5 wing sounds like a better fit. The 4w3 just doesn't seem right