• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Instinctual stackings descriptions

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sp/soc:The most straightfoward in language, with relatively little trills and embellishments. Points made directly and from personal experience. Business-like. Clear. Cynical. Lacking in internal experience compared to other stackings.

sp/sx:Comes out as somewhat heavy and gloomy, or cool and detached. Often gives out a suffocating and insular vibe, as if their internal world is wrapped around by an impermeable membrane. Strong sensory impressions designed to awake sexuality. Makes one want to linger on one or two lines forever.

soc/sp:Tangential. Lots of details and analysis. Very in-their-head and intellectual, and lacks sensuality. Comes across as level-headed and unspontaneous, but also with personal warmth. Their written works often require a great deal of mental concentration from the readers.

soc/sx:The word "fantastical" comes to mind. Lots of virtuosity and trills, and often removed from the real world. One is whirled away by the dazzling fairies of their colorful imagination. Can be too rich in imagery for their own good. Sustained dramatic power due to their knowledge of interpersonal dynamics.

sx/sp:Intense, often a stab-in-the-chest sensation, leaving me in tears without knowing why. Fantastical but much more concentrated in a few inner images. Can be abstract, animating dead objects into their field of contemplation. Embodiment of another human, thing, or idea is common in their writings.

sx/soc:My impression of their writing is "fire-and-ice", as if one is to experience the extremes of heat and coldness at the same time. Often abstract, spilling one inner vision after another like a dream-sequence. Seems particularly in touch with the core meaning of life and death.

Source:http://pastebin.com/vxtXUddk

The_World_As_Will

ahh yeah, I read this originally on the enneagram institute forum, I think it's correct for the sx/so stacking.

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Interesting. I'm clearly so/sp going by this.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ah, such is life. I'm a dull one. ;)

B

brainheart

I feel like I've written in every single one of these styles. Depends on what I'm writing and who my first person narrator is. Although I'd say primarily sp followed by either.

themarlins

sxsp is more fire and ice than sx soc... sx soc has that social 2nd to buffer out some rudeness.

The_World_As_Will

sxsp is more fire and ice than sx soc... sx soc has that social 2nd to buffer out some rudeness.

I would agree, well when healthy... when not so healthy you get Arthur Schopenhauer (I'm exaggerating somewhat) but yeah full on misanthropy, but I find that's common with the sx/so and so/sx stacking when not where they should be.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm clearly Sp/Sx from this.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Yes of course.:rolleyes:

[youtube=r8Hgw6OMhoc]that social 2nd buffer out some rudeness[/youtube]

Mal12345

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have no clue where I am in any of that.

Rail Tracer

Freaking Ratchet
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Yes of course.:rolleyes:

Lol, someone can easily use that social second (or first) to their advantage.

It is sort of like how you get firebrands like Glenn Beck or Palin. To the reactionaries, they are like fire, they are there to help. To others, they are like ice, they would only worsen things for everyone. You sort of get this feeling that they are passionate as fire. But at the same time, if you aren't with them, they can seem like ice.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes maybe. But Sarah Palin is a Social first.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
These descriptions seem crazy (and all kinds of other -azy) to me. No idea which I am, and no idea what other people are based on this.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's more what impressions and kind of energy people of differents stacking release than about complete description.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's more what impressions and kind of energy people of differents stacking release than about complete description.

That makes sense, I guess you have to know their stacking then see if it lines up with this? I'd like to see some proper descriptions for the stackings, all I've ever read is individual descriptions of each variant.

Chiharu

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm definitely sx/sp ^^