• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Johnny Rzeznik

What Personality Type is Johnny Rzeznik?

• Enneagram

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• ENFP

• ENFJ

• INTP

• INTJ

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

487473million

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w4
Johnny Rzeznik
4a0dca4d8f5c5bd1092bacdd03a34ed1.jpg
you must be registered to vote

John Rzeznik - Wikipedia

He's from the goo goo dolls if you remember the 90's. :) Was curious about him, is he maybe an ENFP or INFP? When he was younger he was so cute xD I used to have a crush lol. He's also funny. :D

Here's some interviews:

Oh I think he might have smoked something before this interview lol:

okay anyone have any guesses for him? Thanks x :hug:

Attachments

• f75b891d07815cb24706c4c379e9c1ad.jpg
    f75b891d07815cb24706c4c379e9c1ad.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 235

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh, Goo Goo dolls. Lol the girl interviewing him was really hitting for him and kinda gutsy... anyway, I can definitely see the 9w1 in him and the sp/sx. I'm not great yet on enneagram trityping though...

Oozing xNFP I could either E or I really, I don't know him well

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
I have always found his music relate-able on a very deep level.

487473million

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w4
Oh, Goo Goo dolls. Lol the girl interviewing him was really hitting for him and kinda gutsy... anyway, I can definitely see the 9w1 in him and the sp/sx. I'm not great yet on enneagram trityping though...

Oozing xNFP I could either E or I really, I don't know him well

Thanks for your reply

:)Ahaha :) I guess xNFP too. :) he seems sensitive like one :) anything else you noticed?

487473million

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w4
I have always found his music relate-able on a very deep level.

Yes his lyrics are wonderful :) especially Iris, that song always resonated with me as an INFP. They used to play that song on the radio all the time growing up :) what type do you think he is? :)

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
Yes his lyrics are wonderful :) especially Iris, that song always resonated with me as an INFP. They used to play that song on the radio all the time growing up :) what type do you think he is? :)

I believe INFP, there are usually certain consistent themes running through his music...

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thanks for your reply

:)Ahaha :) I guess xNFP too. :) he seems sensitive like one :) anything else you noticed?

Like another gentleman on here thinks I believe he was probably more of an INFP rather than ENFP because he has a certain quiet softness to his energy I've noticed in other such INFP's. All that value driven and personal spirituality emphasis too. He also seems pretty connected with the interviewers in a personal way. Considerate. Even if in some areas he's still a bit guarded.

487473million

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w4
Like another gentleman on here thinks I believe he was probably more of an INFP rather than ENFP because he has a certain quiet softness to his energy I've noticed in other such INFP's. All that value driven and personal spirituality emphasis too. He also seems pretty connected with the interviewers in a personal way. Considerate. Even if in some areas he's still a bit guarded.

Yes I used to think he was ENFP but now I think INFP :') (although all opinions on his type are welcomed on the thread) :) and he does seem a bit guarded, doesn't he? Not shy, which is kinda strange, he's a pretty outgoing INFP. I think INFPs tend to be shy.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes I used to think he was ENFP but now I think INFP :') (although all opinions on his type are welcomed on the thread) :) and he does seem a bit guarded, doesn't he? Not shy, which is kinda strange, he's a pretty outgoing INFP. I think INFPs tend to be shy.

But remember being introverted doesn't necessarily equal being shy. So I wouldn't use his lack of being shy as him not being INFP. :) There is also enneagram and instinct that comes into play ... For example I feel too artistic and ambitious for a stereotypical INTP sometimes..

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
He was my first celebrity crush.