• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Emmanuel Macron

What Personality Type is Emmanuel Macron?

• Enneagram

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP

• INTP

• ENTP

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Again, you didn't address any of my point.

Which points ? You had any ?

I just answered that if you seem to have trouble analyzing Macron discourse, then you should start studying dialectics, rather than pretending you're an obscure genius without any actual recognition.
I gave you a real advice.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
It's official: 65.5% for president Emmanuel Macron.

It's a huge defeat for Le Pen.

drapeau-france5.gif

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Which points ? You had any ?

I just answered that if you seem to have trouble analyzing Macron discourse, then you should start studying dialectics, rather than pretending you're an obscure genius without any actual recognition.
I gave you a real advice.

I see, so again, you misunderstand the argument, ignore points you can't answer etc.

So essentially you've lost the argument, thx for makign it clear.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Right wingers always address your anger and dissatisfaction towards certain issues, but never bring a realistic solution, then when they're put on a corner, they start attacking and throwing minorities under the bus..

Although I do have few takes on Macron, but I'm so glad French people were smart enough to not go down the road of hate because it only generates more violence rather than solving any problems..

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I see, so again, you misunderstand the argument, ignore points you can't answer etc.

So essentially you've lost the argument, thx for makign it clear.

It's not a fight nor an "argument". You seem to take it personally, but the subject of this thread is not "Eck", but "Emmanuel Macron".

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
It's not a fight nor an "argument". You seem to take it personally, but the subject of this thread is not "Eck", but "Emmanuel Macron".

And yet you've spent your time talking about me.

You should ya know, read up on dialectics and try to understand it next time. Because you're horribly bad at either socratic style truth seeking dialogue OR sollipsism for that matter. I think everyone can see why I say the French Intellectuals are generally a misnomer if you're supposed to be a representative sample.

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
Based on Falcarius occasional French news habits and his rather mediocre French, he would say Macron is a ENTJ.

The NT part is pretty obvious as Macron has that folksy intellect styles, E as he is charismatics and seems to like the attention rather than the socially awkward political types like Gordon Brown, and J as he comes across as ruthless and organised.

Isabella1

First of all, I don't know Macron. I'm not even from France, so yeah, I'm the alien here.
But after reading your posts, I think he's an ENTJ 3w4. I can relate A LOT. I'm an ENTJ 3w4 female.

-He prefers little teams of friends to large crowds
I can relate. And this doesn't mean I'm an introvert.

-Outstanding memory. He never uses notes or a teleprompter. Very quick to learn.
I can relate. I'm a fast learner, and I don't really use notes or anything, I just know it.

-Idea oriented man, very logical, and gifted with figures and abstract concepts. Pragmatist to the extreme, obsessed with "what works" or not...
Introverted intuition and extraverted sensing. He's a visionary yet very pragmatist, ENTJ is more pragmatist than an INTJ. Especially ENTJ 3w4.

-He has a soft spot, almost romantic when you know him (hence his past attraction to the political Left), but he tries not to express it in public. It's difficult nonetheless to figure his emotions.
Obviously. Introverted feeling.

-He has his own routines, but despite being a very organized man, he's almost always late during appointments, even very important ones So my guess, so far, is INTJ
I hate to say this but this is so true. I'm very organized, and a really good planner, but I always almost coming late. Or you can say, in a very last minutes. Well I have my own reason for this.

He's a very quiet, focused and mild-mannered man.
THIS. People say that I have a calm personality. Calm but strong, focused, well-mannered, classy. Even though I'm an extrovert, I don't talk too much. Not chatty at all. I hate small talks except there's a reason to do that. I only say the important points. Passionately. Every time I talk, everybody is usually listening. Most friends say I have this charisma. Well.

Remember he married a woman 24 years older than him. While he's gifted and very natural when he interacts with children, he doesn't want any. Possibly. The two apparently shared a very analytical, mathematical mind.
We ENTJs don't really care what others think about us. If I have decided somehing, I'm going to do that no matter what people say or think.

Now that I remember, there's another trait of personality that strikes me with Emmanuel. Most politicians, you know, want to feel "in charge" when they address you. They represent "power" and want you to be aware of it, even if you're here to advise them in a friendly way. They like to intimidate you, whether by their qualities, their charisma, or their political status. Emmanuel is not like this AT ALL.
When I talked with him, I was surprised because he was listening all the time and reacted accordingly, like a studious pupil taking notes. He's very straighforward, ask very precise questions, and can easily switch his opinion according to what you're suggesting.
Ah THIS. Your first paragraph represents ENTJ 8w7 (if we are talking about ENTJ here).
We ENTJ 3w4 are more reserved than other ENTJs. And according to your experience, I realized that I always do the same. We respect everyone as long as they show some respect as well, especially when we think someone has a good argument, or good talks, we'll be watching key points in what others do or say and storing them for further reference, when we may need them.

Last edited:

Isabella1

If you do some research, you will find ENTJ type 3 is quite similar to the INTJ personality.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know enough about him, and I generally avoid to game of typing public figures. I only wanted to comment that I think the public nature of political offices cause people to slant toward seeing politicians as extraverts.

Blackmail!

Gotta catch you all!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I don't know enough about him, and I generally avoid to game of typing public figures. I only wanted to comment that I think the public nature of political offices cause people to slant toward seeing politicians as extraverts.

(1) Of course it's only a game. Of course this topic is here only for fun, and never was intented to be serious... :)

(2) I agree with your second remark. I still think that Emmanuel is a typical introvert (many clues point towards that direction), but since he is now "in charge", he will probably look more extroverted than ever. And you shouldn't forget what we call here the "great solitude of power".

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
(1) Of course it's only a game. Of course this topic is here only for fun, and never was intented to be serious... :)

(2) I agree with your second remark. I still think that Emmanuel is a typical introvert (many clues point towards that direction), but since he is now "in charge", he will probably look more extroverted than ever. And you shouldn't forget what we call here the "great solitude of power".

The guy looks reserved and planned in presentation, not introverted.

Isabella1

-Update-
Just watched the news again. Now I realized that the way he walk..the way he talk, kinda reminds me of my INTJ colleague.
It's hard for me to see him as an ENTJ now. His Ni is very high! I think it's higher than his Te. But I'm sure he's a 3w4, that makes him appear to be extroverted, pragmatic, ambitious.
Alright. He's an INTJ 3w4. Which is very rare.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Selon moi mes amis, cet énergumène est un INTJ. Would it be possible that he is a 6w7 ?.........

To me, he surely doesn't have the vibe and presence of an ENTJ or the enneatype 8 (compare him to Sarkozy who is one !).

I'd say NT. He also has the same kind of (hidden) arrogance as my best friend who is an INTP.

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
BM I think you are right. He does sound a bit introverted than I initially thought. Since I dont speak a work of french and since it's not easy to find direct GOOD dubs it's not easy to type him

I going with intj e3 for now.

Macron has won. Let's hope he allows the EU members to be more flexible, if not I fear it will break apart.

None of what you said are arguments, you made an assumption about my personality or career that is utterly baseless.
Eck has a point here @Blackmail!! . You didn't make a single counter argument in the reply he has quoted in this post.

It is unlikely that you have accomplished more than I did by age 30 - but if you have well, good for you. Secondly if intellectuals define themselves via intellect, then I'm more of an intellectual than most of them. ie: because I am objectively more intelligent than 99.96% of the French population.

Whaaaaat!!!

Dude you reek E3. You often do, but in this post you went full E3.

EcK

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
BM I think you are right. He does sound a bit introverted than I initially thought. Since I dont speak a work of french and since it's not easy to find direct GOOD dubs it's not easy to type him I going with intj e3 for now. Macron has won. Let's hope he allows the EU members to be more flexible, if not I fear it will break apart. Eck has a point here Blackmail!! . You didn't make a single counter argument in the reply he has quoted in this post. Whaaaaat!!! Dude you reek E3. You often do, but in this post you went full E3.
Read his previous posts . It makes sense in context.

Last edited:

Tomb1

9w1 sp/so

Some key features:
Serious, sober-minded, purposeful
Polite and thoughtful
A sharp appraiser of situations and people
Lack of pretension and vanity

sp/so 9w1 has an earnest physical agency. Actually, all 9w1s do...sp/so just reinforces it.