• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Natalie Portman - Awesome Harvard Commencement Speech

What Personality Type is Natalie Portman - Awesome Harvard Commencement Speech?

• INFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP

• ENFJ

• INTP

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Natalie Portman

You Must Be Registered To Vote

What type do you think Natalie Portman is? I watched this Harvard Commencement Speech she did in May of 2015 and thought it was awesome. What a great message.

Last edited:

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rehearsed. Not off the cuff, even in speech. She's not a natural speaker. I go for IxTx. She has an awkward nervousness coupled with exacting nature that reminds me of my mother. (ISTJ). But I could also see, INTJ and INTP.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Rehearsed. Not off the cuff, even in speech. She's not a natural speaker. I go for IxTx. She has an awkward nervousness coupled with exacting nature that reminds me of my mother. (ISTJ). But I could also see, INTJ and INTP.

Of course she prepared. Wouldn't you? I'm surprised you don't think she is a natural speaker. I thought she was incredible. It was very genuine and heartfelt.

She's one of those people who is so well balanced that I have a very difficult time ascertaining her type. There is a side of me that says she is an ENFP and another one that says she is an ISTJ. I don't think she is an INTJ.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm pretty sure I typed her in my mind as INTJ. She is a tad socially awkward yet extremely intelligent. Not type related, I know, but its something I've noticed in her.
Not sure about her enneagram or her wings.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Of course she prepared. Wouldn't you? I'm surprised you don't think she is a natural speaker. I thought she was incredible. It was very genuine and heartfelt.

She's one of those people who is so well balanced that I have a very difficult time ascertaining her type. There is a side of me that says she is an ENFP and another one that says she is an ISTJ. I don't think she is an INTJ.

I guess. It's more how she reads the speech. Her mannerisms. It's not relaxed at all, IMO. That's why I said she's not a natural speaker.

Her words in the speech are separate, to me. Beautiful, of course.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
IxTJ. She's a very good actor so her shadow is more pronounced.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Based on that speech I think ISTJ. Not because I see her as awkward, but simply because she seems like an Si dom. I'm surprised at the INFJ opinions I've seen before. Don't quite understand what exactly makes her an introverted intuitive or an mbti intuitive at all. During her speech she recalls events and describes the sensory details quite thoroughly. She could be an ISFJ with Fe alternatively but in this video I don't see it, only an Si with a particularity pragmatic and materialistic focus. I've seen her typed as an ESTJ on youtube before which is also possible. But I think these INTJ typings are very biased, and I bet this perceived "intuitive"ness is only due to her being highly intelligent.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm saying ISTJ. I agree with [MENTION=5223]MDP2525[/MENTION] I could hear it very clearly it was rehearsed and her voice kind of remains consistent throughout the whole speech. It's been a while since I watched this video.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Permabanned

Tools of her trade.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tools of her trade.

Sure of course. What type do you think she is? I'm pretty stumped. She could be ISTJ but that doesn't feel right.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't really want to watch the whole vid, but she's always struck me as being so incredibly poised and non-rambling -- to a point I don't think a P could manage. I could totally see IxxJ

Permabanned
Sure of course. What type do you think she is? I'm pretty stumped. She could be ISTJ but that doesn't feel right.

I don't know. Even if I were good at typing, how would I know when shes being her true self or not, as an actress doing a prepared public address? :shrug:

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know. Even if I were good at typing, how would I know when shes being her true self or not, as an actress doing a prepared public address? :shrug:

Yeah, real-time interviews would give a lot better idea; but even then, with actors/actresses, they've had so many interviews over the years, coaching, etc (and Natalie since she was a young girl), that it could be pretty hard to tell even from those - at least in terms of specific type. But I do think certain elements can be determined -- ie there's a big difference between Natalie Portman and Robert Downey Jr - that sort of thing.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I want to be her live-in sex slave and debate semantics and philosophy with her between romps.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I know. That's the thing. She's an actress.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

If you didnt pick it up she must be INTJ, it was clear as day. She was not connected to her expresion wise to her words. Lots of emotions running around in her.

It doesnt detract from the speech, but adds to it in my opinion. Possibly ISTJ, but lean towards INTJ. Would have to see and hear more.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you didnt pick it up she must be INTJ, it was clear as day. She was not connected to her expresion wise to her words. Lots of emotions running around in her.

It doesnt detract from the speech, but adds to it in my opinion. Possibly ISTJ, but lean towards INTJ. Would have to see and hear more.

Huh. I would never guess that type.

rainybisto

MBTI Type
FiNe
Enneagram
4w5
Si/Ne, Fi/Te, Delta, Pi = ISTJ. I also chose INFP. Interesting.