• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Onision's Type

What Personality Type is Onision's Type?

• INFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

• INTP

• INTJ

• ENTP

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 4w3

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ONISION
latest

You must be registered to vote.

A youtuber who rants his opinions in videos, makes funny videos (usually a bit over the top), puts on different character personas, or roasts others. Occasionally plays games. (he doesn't really take it seriously though) But the rare times he's serious he is very strongly opinionated and known to have said and make fun of or saying some very contraversial things. Earning him some very bad rumors. Whether true or not, I won't say he's a very healthy type. Also involved in getting alot of drama. Ect. That lovely drama side of youtube!

Yeah, so "supposedly" he is an ESTJ? Do you agree with this or not?
Interview

Last edited:

justwhelmed

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I watch his videos from time to time and honestly I wouldn't be surprised at ESTJ. He has this Te here-are-the-facts-deal-with-it demeanor, and I know a lot of ENTJs and he reminds me of zero of them so he's probably ESTJ.

Last edited:

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
lol i only watched the first video but sure. ESTJ works. Ne Te in general works.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He's a beautiful man.

I know that, because he posts modeling pictures of himself all over his channel. I thought everyone thought he was an ENFP?

Liberal ESTJ's confuse me.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm surprised!

Overlooking another thread the estj claim was denied and it was considered that he was an ENTJ... albeit an unhealthy one. Most common T dominant view of him. Hmmm..

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm, not sure, but Te-dom makes a lot of sense for him.

I'm less sure of his Enneagram but he may be an 8w7.

Jake54321

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would say ESTJ or ENFP.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I agree with most of what he says, so I'd say INFP, or else I may be mistyped.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
The Wailing SPectur yes you are mistyped

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
A very fucked up INFP

He is very reasonable, if a bit aggressive in his messaging. He says a lot of what I think, but filter. I'm not a vegan, but he gives some pretty convincing arguments for veganism.

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
He is very reasonable, if a bit aggressive in his messaging. He says a lot of what I think, but filter. I'm not a vegan, but he gives some pretty convincing arguments for veganism.
There's nothing reasonable about saying all meat eaters are horrible people, or saying the parents of those who circumcise, the list goes on. He started out alright but now he's just a belligerent fuck that let YouTube fame get t his head, this is coming from someone that's followed him since day one.. The list of atrocities he has committed is long indeed.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There's nothing reasonable about saying all meat eaters are horrible people, or saying the parents of those who circumcise, the list goes on. He started out alright but now he's just a belligerent fuck that let YouTube fame get t his head, this is coming from someone that's followed him since day one.. The list of atrocities he has committed is long indeed.

I wouldn't say all meat eaters are horrible, especially since I eat meat. That said, I considered cutting back at least a little bit since, yes, meat-eating is a little weird if you think about it. As for circumcision, I was circumsized, but wish I wasn't. I asked my mother once why she did it, and she just said it was cleaner. I can tell she meant well, but it was still not something I would condone having done to anybody without their explicit consent--especially me. He's a more blunt, extreme version of me. I throw in more nuance, and that is how we differ.

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I wouldn't say all meat eaters are horrible, especially since I eat meat. That said, I considered cutting back at least a little bit since, yes, meat-eating is a little weird if you think about it. As for circumcision, I was circumsized, but wish I wasn't. I asked my mother once why she did it, and she just said it was cleaner. I can tell she meant well, but it was still not something I would condone having done to anybody without their explicit consent--especially me. He's a more blunt, extreme version of me. I throw in more nuance, and that is how we differ.

That is a polite way to put him, but he has done and said absolutely outrageous shit. Especially during the time he was with Shiloh and through his breakup with Skye. He posted his personal life on YouTube to absolutely innAproptiate extents and ruined the career of a promising pop singer. Whereas he is nothing more than a mediocre comedian that's nailed it on some occasions.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That is a polite way to put him, but he has done and said absolutely outrageous shit. Especially during the time he was with Shiloh and through his breakup with Skye. He posted his personal life on YouTube to absolutely innAproptiate extents and ruined the career of a promising pop singer. Whereas he is nothing more than a mediocre comedian that's nailed it on some occasions.
I haven't seen that video yet, but if true, then, no...I am not like Onision, or at least I try my best not to be that way. We can all be hurtful sometimes. I personally try not to offend anybody, but SJW's go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too far in trying to police "microagressions" and the like. Basically the only rules I live by is to be kind to others, maximize my own pleasure, and minimize the pain of myself and others. I was just glad after hearing a few videos that I was on the same page on a few things.

mooseantlers

Knobgoblin
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I haven't seen that video yet, but if true, then, no...I am not like Onision, or at least I try my best not to be that way. We can all be hurtful sometimes. I personally try not to offend anybody, but SJW's go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too far in trying to police "microagressions" and the like. Basically the only rules I live by is to be kind to others, maximize my own pleasure, and minimize the pain of myself and others. I was just glad after hearing a few videos that I was on the same page on a few things.

Yeah that's his gig he seems ok on the surface but wait till he has one of his explosions, he's a narcissistic sociopath.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENTJ with severe narcissistic personality disorder.

rmrf

I make an effort to avoid his shit like the plague but from the bits I've seen I'd say ENFP maybe ESFP...
sorry to all the ENFPs here :p