User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Onision's Type?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

First 1234 Last

Thread: Onision's Type

MBTI
    INFJ

lol dont look too hard tho haha
    the lone star flies alone

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

A very fucked up INFP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

"I don't wear a toupee!" Donald Trump

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by mooseantlers View Post
    A very fucked up INFP
    He is very reasonable, if a bit aggressive in his messaging. He says a lot of what I think, but filter. I'm not a vegan, but he gives some pretty convincing arguments for veganism.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by The Wailing Specter View Post
    He is very reasonable, if a bit aggressive in his messaging. He says a lot of what I think, but filter. I'm not a vegan, but he gives some pretty convincing arguments for veganism.
    There's nothing reasonable about saying all meat eaters are horrible people, or saying the parents of those who circumcise, the list goes on. He started out alright but now he's just a belligerent fuck that let YouTube fame get t his head, this is coming from someone that's followed him since day one.. The list of atrocities he has committed is long indeed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Likes SpankyMcFly liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

There's nothing reasonable about saying all meat eaters are horrible people, or saying the parents of those who circumcise, the list goes on. He started out alright but now he's just a belligerent fuck that let YouTube fame get t his head, this is coming from someone that's followed him since day one.. The list of atrocities he has committed is long indeed.
    I wouldn't say all meat eaters are horrible, especially since I eat meat. That said, I considered cutting back at least a little bit since, yes, meat-eating is a little weird if you think about it. As for circumcision, I was circumsized, but wish I wasn't. I asked my mother once why she did it, and she just said it was cleaner. I can tell she meant well, but it was still not something I would condone having done to anybody without their explicit consent--especially me. He's a more blunt, extreme version of me. I throw in more nuance, and that is how we differ.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

I wouldn't say all meat eaters are horrible, especially since I eat meat. That said, I considered cutting back at least a little bit since, yes, meat-eating is a little weird if you think about it. As for circumcision, I was circumsized, but wish I wasn't. I asked my mother once why she did it, and she just said it was cleaner. I can tell she meant well, but it was still not something I would condone having done to anybody without their explicit consent--especially me. He's a more blunt, extreme version of me. I throw in more nuance, and that is how we differ.
    That is a polite way to put him, but he has done and said absolutely outrageous shit. Especially during the time he was with Shiloh and through his breakup with Skye. He posted his personal life on YouTube to absolutely innAproptiate extents and ruined the career of a promising pop singer. Whereas he is nothing more than a mediocre comedian that's nailed it on some occasions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

That is a polite way to put him, but he has done and said absolutely outrageous shit. Especially during the time he was with Shiloh and through his breakup with Skye. He posted his personal life on YouTube to absolutely innAproptiate extents and ruined the career of a promising pop singer. Whereas he is nothing more than a mediocre comedian that's nailed it on some occasions.
    I haven't seen that video yet, but if true, then, no...I am not like Onision, or at least I try my best not to be that way. We can all be hurtful sometimes. I personally try not to offend anybody, but SJW's go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too far in trying to police "microagressions" and the like. Basically the only rules I live by is to be kind to others, maximize my own pleasure, and minimize the pain of myself and others. I was just glad after hearing a few videos that I was on the same page on a few things.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram

I haven't seen that video yet, but if true, then, no...I am not like Onision, or at least I try my best not to be that way. We can all be hurtful sometimes. I personally try not to offend anybody, but SJW's go WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too far in trying to police "microagressions" and the like. Basically the only rules I live by is to be kind to others, maximize my own pleasure, and minimize the pain of myself and others. I was just glad after hearing a few videos that I was on the same page on a few things.
    Yeah that's his gig he seems ok on the surface but wait till he has one of his explosions, he's a narcissistic sociopath.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Likes Avocado, Masokissed, SpankyMcFly liked this post

ENTJ with severe narcissistic personality disorder.
    Likes Kanra13, SpankyMcFly liked this post

Schemata Architect CognitiveLiberty's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I make an effort to avoid his shit like the plague but from the bits I've seen I'd say ENFP maybe ESFP...
    sorry to all the ENFPs here :P
    Johari Nohari
    5 cp6 9w1 4w5 sx/sp | RLUAI | INTP ILI-Ni