• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Meg Myers

What Personality Type is Meg Myers?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• ENFP

• ENFJ

• INTP

• INTJ

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

ObeUploadMe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=22833]Legion[/MENTION]:

This is good. Really good. I like your thinking.

Here's how I understand and know it. I'll be subjectively objective since we're on my type and I know me.

I use Fe to understand my environment: the people surrounding me, new and old. It is always there on the very first burner ready to jump in whenever necessary to monitor and throw in my 2 cents, in order to be a part of the tribe. That's all I care about when it comes to people I'm not really close to. I play a game of Ti and extrovert Fe at the same time....but my aux and ter comes from Ni (well Ti is more authentic than Fe (we can be fake as fuck), but logic never is). I think true INFJs who don't want to be honest, (which is most everyone) can learn a lot from me. I have nothing to hide. I can be a dirty m.f. INFJs are. That's the secret. Woop de doo!

Then there's Ni, the kick-starter sensor/intuiter (yes, I made up a word).It just "happens." I have no control over how it functions as my dominant. What I speak of it just "happens" and it turns out to be my best thoughts; shit people could start their college thesis on me. And it's no lie that most FJ's are metaphysical. i've been having "experiences" I can't explain since I was 5.

I suppose it's a collection of all.The experience of this temporary life thing. So when someone types my type, I pay close note, bc I know exactly how I function (I'm 37), so I know myself very well.

You've made a nice case and I do not dispute most of it. What I will say is that INFJs often get confused for being not as intelligent as they are unless they've paved a substantial successful path in their life. We are late bloomers bc we're too fucking busy thinking; the first sin. I know my family hated it. Whatever. We're a million times more aware than you bitches and we know it (oops, I gave away another INFJ secret)!

ObeUploadMe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Please ask me a specific or I'll never give one (unless I have already).

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
[MENTION=22833] And it's no lie that most FJ's are metaphysical. i've been having "experiences" I can't explain since I was 5.

What do you mean by Fe/FJs being metaphysical? If you mean something along the lines of, what I would call, a spiritual perception of experience, I wouldn't have associated that with Fe, but given how many religious people are FJs there may be something to it.

Karmic Slap

MBTI Type
INFP
She was new to the music industry and learned a lot over the last 7 years. She eventually played hardball and won. No INFP could pull off what she did.

Listen to her lyrics, watch her new stage persona; she is coming into her own as a powerful, in-your-face INFJ: vicious, cold, beautiful, thoughtful, dark and captivating. No INFP could be as she is.

Oooooook, well apart from the INFP musicians Myers herself has name dropped, be it Kurt Cobain, or Sinead O'Connor... or other INFP musicians that wade in similar, individualistic waters to Myers, like Tori Amos... or, I don't know, BJÖRK... how do you qualify your statement that an INFP musician couldn't do what Myers has? No offence, I like Myers, but she's not quite Björk, is she? Tom Waits is a God damned leviathan of this exact context.

I don't think it's overly improper to assume that you were still sore from an INFP relationship on a personal level when you wrote this tirade; I'm not concerned with Myers' MBTI, or claiming she's one or another, but you've framed the INFP as a powerless, failure of an artist.

Shakespeare, Tolkien, Orwell, Van Gogh... and on...

Be more Jesus INFJ archetype next time. Less Hitler.