• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Tinashe

What Personality Type is Tinashe?

• ENFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFJ

• INTP

• INTJ

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ESFP

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
It's probably the vibes that you felt too. She simply vibes like an E. She has an energy about her that fills the room. I'm also going by comparison because she vibes like other extroverts I know and vibes unlike the introverts I know. This is where the longer interviews are helpful because you can observe how a person's energy level charts over a certain length of time. Introverts, OTOH, can get just as enthusiastic and appear to display extrovert behaviors but their energy isn't as charged, at least not as consistently as extroverts.

I'm also starting to think ESFP might be a better fit for her.

ahh vibe typing...gotta love it :heart: why are you considering ESFP? i could see it, although i still think she's probs ESFJ

btw: my typings are based on the level of emotion I hear in their music (just now listening to a couple minutes of each, tbh...) - using a silly steretype of Fi users having "deep" emotions and Fe users having more "expressive" emotions if that makes sense, and a little bit of cross-checking to see if what I hear makes sense. I might be way off with -at least- some of these haha.

hah fair enough :D since it's "silly" typing like you said it's no biggie. mariah's music does have very "deep" emotions when you get into her personal songs...although i'm curious why ariana vibes Fi>Fe to you then if you think Fe is more about expressiveness...i think ariana's music is very expressive and performance-oriented.

FWIW i don't like ariana, taylor, or selena so no harm done with those digs haha

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
OTOH her enneagram is harder to figure out...i think it'll be hard to get a clearer idea until further into her career when she can start opening up about more. looking back on people in music i've enneatyped, the only "clues" i got into their types revealed themselves once those people had some years under their belt. i guess it's natural, you usually get to know someone's fears and insecurities more the longer you know them

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
ahh vibe typing...gotta love it :heart: why are you considering ESFP? i could see it, although i still think she's probs ESFJ

hah fair enough :D since it's "silly" typing like you said it's no biggie. mariah's music does have very "deep" emotions when you get into her personal songs...although i'm curious why ariana vibes Fi>Fe to you then if you think Fe is more about expressiveness...i think ariana's music is very expressive and performance-oriented.

FWIW i don't like ariana, taylor, or selena so no harm done with those digs haha

Yeah, I will have another look at Ariana later. I don't like her much either... I did at first, but now kinda don't.

When I was thinking of her type though, I did remember when, I think in "Focus" she says "Come on girls" and I thought that's totally something an Fe dom would say. \(o_O)/ Rofl...

After all these years I still don't know the first thing about how to type people.. :D

D'Ascoyne

ESFP consideration because of (what looks like) Se. But I need to do more research and comparison. Let's say ESFJ strong, with chance of ESFP. She comes off as someone who is very responsive, but that could mean a lot of things...

What do you think about Three for her enneagram?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What do you think about Three for her enneagram?

I was thinking that as a possibility. It's hard for me to find something solid based on what I said above, but her lyrics read very 3 to me. like the "ain't it funny how power comes with money" part in cold sweat and what follows seems very 3, and some songs off black water like ain't ready and stunt seem pretty 3ish too. also she doesn't seem to have the same love-drive in the way that 2s do, although i think she'd be more of a 3w2 than a 3w4. i think mariah carey is a 3w4 (possibly 6w7 as an alternative) and her lyrics come from a lot more painful and shameful place in her heart, while tinashe's music is creative but not as much of a consistent expression of her self. although she certainly has personal tracks...i'm selfish is one of my faves. :D

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
tentative conclusion for now: ESFJ 3w2

D'Ascoyne

Hmmm, I'm feeling ESFP more than ESFJ now. She doesn't give me Fe dom vibes at all.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hmmm, I'm feeling ESFP more than ESFJ now. She doesn't give me Fe dom vibes at all.

late reply, but why the switch? i think ESFx are my top picks for her though.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
There's something I don't like about her.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Simply wasn't getting that Fe-dom feeling from her... Also, she doesn't fit the SJ temperament.

hmm, i can see it tbh. she's pretty harmonious & gracious from what footage you see of her outside of performing. she dealt with the comparisons to aaliyah in a very politically sound way imo, not necessarily agreeing with them but acknowledging her legacy. also the dorky/warm way she acts just feels Fe to me, it's engaging and keeps the upbeat mood of her environment intact.

i do agree she gives off more of an SP temperament vibe than SJ. i'd place SJ above NF and especially NT though. but in another way she's very much about staying focused, on the grind, working diligently towards her goal, etc which aligns just fine with SJ. one thing that does seem more ESFP-ish about her is the way she unashamedly chases after fame. but i think her desires for fame are more 3-related rather than for the experience sake of it.

- - - Updated - - -

There's something I don't like about her.

that's fine - there's a lot i don't like about madonna :D we can peacefully coexist in separate lands

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
i wanna know who voted INFP and why (srsly)

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
She gives off a strong ESFJ vibe in this vid series - it's adorable.