• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Adam Driver

What Personality Type is Adam Driver?

• INFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP

• ENFJ

• INTP

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

rien

MBTI Type
INTJ
Adam Driver

You Must Be Registered To Vote

Maybe he is an enneagram 4 with strong 5 wing. What are your opinions?
Have a good characterization! :)

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
IxFP

Not too sure on whether his focus seems Ne or Se

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, his acting alone makes me thing he's Fi dom for some reason, lol.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He struck me as INFP right off the bat. His awkward emotionality and the way he carries himself in interviews.

The only other option maybe is INTP. Idk how he would be ISTP. Well then again... military. Hm.

D'Ascoyne

I can agree with INFP, but he doesn't feel very F in these interviews. He doesn't really strike me as an INTP but he could be one. The military/Marines thing is throwing me off, to be honest. None of the INxPs I know would elect to join the military. But again, I'm sure there are many INxPs in the military.

He gives me Keanu Reeves vibes.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
From what I've read there seems a good number thinking Keanu Reeves is INFP also. Others INTP (like me). In his movies he don't really express much so doesn't seen like he has very good Fe at any case. Especially the Matrix where he was totally stonefaced and quiet mostly.

Similar to Kylo Ren except that Kylo tends to express more fluently emotion and has a certain awkwardness. I agree though I can't imagine an INFP wanting to join the military but at same time many different types even some we don't expect probably have. And for that matter he only joined briefly then randomly left to do something else instead.