• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Daisy Ridley

What Personality Type is Daisy Ridley?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 3w4

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

rien

MBTI Type
INTJ
Daisy Ridley

You Must Be Registered To Vote

Here are some videos from her personal Instagram:

I think she is an enneagram 7. And what are your opinions?
Have a good characterization! :)

rien

MBTI Type
INTJ
Ok, that should be Ray's type, but what about Daisy's? ;)

Kheledon

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ok, that should be Ray's type, but what about Daisy's? ;)

Sorry. No clue. I know little or nothing about her. :shrug:

Hope I didn't de-rail the thread--just needed to "show off" I suppose.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think that all Jedi are ENFj (as are the Sith). :D

As I suggested here: http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...ype/44645-anakin-skywalker-7.html#post2591762

Darth Vader: "Obiwan is here. The Force is with him."
Gran Moff Tarkin: "How can you be sure?"
Darth Vader: "I felt him."

Just because they can sense each other through the force does not in any way mean they're a dominant feeler and more emotional because of it. The Force is a more mysterious thing. Just because Count Dooku tells Anakin to give into his anger, teaching to connect with hatred, and Sidious saying he 'feels' Anakin' anger. Doesn't exactly mean they aren't INTJ's. Since they otherwise fit the type extremely well. It's all force users in general that 'feel' things. Energetically. The Force related.

Rey is more istp or istj I thought do to being such a natural mechanic and focused on her past to such extremes. And she just comes across as a dominant thinking, not overly emotional. Any emotion she portrays is strongly linked the past that she's attached to so much.

Still unsure about daisy...

ScareBear

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I get the ExFP vibe. I lean more towards ENFP because of some of the interviews I've seen her in.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
She's so cute but yet instead of only feeling cuteness I have this strange and really strong urge to have sex with her. I usually don't feel that all at once, especially when she doesn't act in a really provacatively sexy way. But it's just, ugh I want to bang her for some reason. I guess it just makes no sense.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
She's so cute but yet instead of only feeling cuteness I have this strange and really strong urge to have sex with her. I usually don't feel that all at once, especially when she doesn't act in a really provacatively sexy way. But it's just, ugh I want to bang her for some reason. I guess it just makes no sense.

you know... there's more to women than just being someone that you want to fuck, right? :huh:

this isn't the first comment you've made along these lines of disregarding the thread and just mentioning that you'd like to fuck them and it's pretty fucking obnoxious from my viewpoint as a woman

Udochin28

I think that all Jedi are ENFj (as are the Sith). :D As I suggested here: Darth Vader: "Obiwan is here. The Force is with him." Gran Moff Tarkin: "How can you be sure?" Darth Vader: "I felt him."

I think that all Jedi are ENFj (as are the Sith). :D As I suggested here: Darth Vader: "Obiwan is here. The Force is with him." Gran Moff Tarkin: "How can you be sure?" Darth Vader: "I felt him."
This is a very general claim showing you probably don't understand MBTI that in depth.

Udochin28

I feel that she is an INTJ. She seems really reserved in her interviews but attentive to what's going on and I feel that that's the inferior Se that's usually always working in an intj whether it be related to the direct moment or an insight in her own Se world. She also gives responses that are very well thought out and calculated and has an excellent way of explaining exactly what it is she wants to say. She's not asocial but you can kind of tell that she's introverted as she usually moves her eyes a lot when thinking and with a group although she is usually talkative. she's actually pretty quiet in interviews for the most part also until she's addressed or feels she needs to say something.

Tomb1

Thanks for the thread. I forgot to include her. Stunning woman.

I'll go with 1w2 sx/so:

GettyImages-513022342-640x426.jpg

the conscientious gestalt charged up by the creative, juvenile, self-expository energy of sx/so.

she's certain and stiff but not quite so anal-retentive as the more contemptuous 1w9 (see the Jack White thread for a point of contrast)...1w2s put a greater emphasis on propriety.

on a sidenote, sx/so 1w2s usually make great debaters. maybe its the natural combination of being quick on their feet while certain of their position and able to talk quickly without loss of bearings or tripping over words (note: you can also find examples of great debaters in other types, as well). I didn't hear her trip over one word in that interview.

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm going with ESFP. Seems very in the moment, very into food, clever, quick, family orientated, fun, loving the high life, people focussed. Talks about being foul mouthed, loving being on the cover of vogue, really can't see much of Ne at all.