• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Teal Swan

What Personality Type is Teal Swan?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENFP

• ENFJ

• INTP

• ENTP

• ENTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 4w3

• 5w4

• 5w6

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oooh, I'm excited about this one. I've seen quite a few Teal Swan clips, yet never looked at her through mbti lens. She evolves, and itd probably be helpful to look at older footage and contrast them with newer. From what I remember (not looking at clips now but will) she had a very calm, centered awareness in her body. Off the cuff, I'm thinking physical triad on egram. And fi. But I'll look again.

rien

MBTI Type
INTJ
I don't think about her as a real spiritual leader and I don't "follow" her, I have my own Way.
But I think she is an interesting person with notable "aura". I already saw some videos on her YouTube channel and I think she can be very inspirational, although in this video, where she promote her new book, unfortunately she use the "spiritual bushiness" term. She use to keep workshops and the tickets are pretty expensive (at least in my opinion).
So I don't want to judge her, but I still can't decide that she just "play" and earn money or she really want to help or inspire others. Maybe both, but I don't want to be naive. In my opinion, when I watch her videos (or anybody videos), I just look at her as a person who tell her own experiences and thoughts, that's all and I don't have to agree with her about anything. :shrug:

(Maybe I've already told before, but sorry for my English, I'm not a native speaker. :blush:)

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your English is fine, imo. And I agree, she is a really interesting person. She has valuable insight in a lot of topics, and one doesn't have to be a crystal-rubbing, new-ager to see the parallels between many of her ideas and more traditional mental-health therapies. Honestly, I'm a bit surprised you haven't has more responses. But I haven't been in this forum for a few years, so who knows what kind of new 'cool' social interests are in the lime light ;)

rainybisto

MBTI Type
FiNe
Enneagram
4w5
I can't settle between INTJ or INFJ. Maybe I need to see more INTJs.