User Tag List

Poll: What Personality Type is Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 21

  1. #1
    Bird of War Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    KAWW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,227

    Default Arnold Schwarzenegger

    Arnold Schwarzenegger

    You Must Be Registered To Vote

    The gloves are off...
    The wisdom teeth fell out...
    What you on about?





    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  2. #2
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,365

    Default

    Se dom.

  3. #3
    Bird of War Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    KAWW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,227

    Default

    I agree with @highlander. Schwarzenegger is an INTJ with very well-developed Se.
    The gloves are off...
    The wisdom teeth fell out...
    What you on about?





    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes The Penguin liked this post

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    403

    Default

    While I understand why the Se argument, I think he's Si > Se, because watch this:



    ESTJ would my guess.

  5. #5
    Member tommyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Sorry if I'm a being a bit basic with my reasoning, I don't go deep into the whole dom theorising and stuff. I'd say he's ENxJ. Seems really balanced between his F and T. One thing I'd say for certain is he's the commander type, very happy being in charge. Also very goal driven, focused.
    Likes The Penguin liked this post

  6. #6
    Senior Member The Penguin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 so/sp
    Socionics
    SLI Si
    Posts
    908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommyc View Post
    Sorry if I'm a being a bit basic with my reasoning, I don't go deep into the whole dom theorising and stuff. I'd say he's ENxJ. Seems really balanced between his F and T. One thing I'd say for certain is he's the commander type, very happy being in charge. Also very goal driven, focused.
    I completely agree with your last two sentences there. I've seen many interviews of him. I always thought he was an INTJ though. That's what the experts at CelebrityTypes say he is.
    ISTJ 6w5-1w9-3w4 so/sp | melancholic
    Likes tommyc liked this post

  7. #7
    Member tommyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Out of interest, why would you think introvert not extrovert? I just tend to think back to Pumping Iron (brilliant docu), where he seems to bask in the limelight and being the centre of attention.

    It's not inconceivable that he's an INTJ, he does seem very strategic. Just wondering your reasons for thinking it.

  8. #8
    Bird of War Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    KAWW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tommyc View Post
    Out of interest, why would you think introvert not extrovert? I just tend to think back to Pumping Iron (brilliant docu), where he seems to bask in the limelight and being the centre of attention.

    It's not inconceivable that he's an INTJ, he does seem very strategic. Just wondering your reasons for thinking it.
    His descriptions of his childhood, for one. Regarding him in general, my thoughts are this:

    I think that, because, even though he's a Republican, he's somebody I can respect because he's not an ideologue. He's someone who will do the rational thing rather than pander to a bunch of fundamentalists or overly emotional people who never bother to consider the consequences or implications of what they are proposing, and who refuse to learn from past experience.

  9. #9
    Member tommyc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    INxJ
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    His descriptions of his childhood, for one.
    Regarding what?

  10. #10
    across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    1,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
    His descriptions of his childhood, for one. Regarding him in general, my thoughts are this:

    I think that, because, even though he's a Republican, he's somebody I can respect because he's not an ideologue. He's someone who will do the rational thing rather than pander to a bunch of fundamentalists or overly emotional people who never bother to consider the consequences or implications of what they are proposing, and who refuse to learn from past experience.
    The rational thing being bankrupting California? :P

Similar Threads

  1. Arnold from Hey Arnold!
    By run in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-26-2015, 11:19 PM
  2. Arnold Schwarzenegger's type
    By Mal12345 in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-03-2013, 03:38 PM
  3. Hey Arnold!
    By Cybin in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 10:32 PM
  4. Arnold Schwarzeneggar
    By run in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 07:21 PM
  5. Hey Arnold!
    By TheEmeraldCanopy in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 12:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO